Desire Lines Fall 2021 Release

Been through a case of the Winds of Change, even though I had hoped to see what age would do to them. Cody’s wines really just hit a perfect spot for me (possibly my favorite rendition of Shake Ridge, which says a lot)

1 Like

Cody seems to coax an extra level of savory/umami out of his red wines. I cannot get enough of it.

Easy case purchase today. The Winds of Change is incredible for $22, last Griffin’s Lair for a few years, a Bedrock Mourvedre (when Cody seems to really crush it with syrah, mourvedre and carignane)…without even getting to the rieslings

1 Like

The problem with Desire Lines is that whenever I have their reds I think to myself “I should have gotten more of their reds!” and whenever I have their whites I think “I should have gotten more whites!”

Also excited about the new Chenin Blanc!

Got 3 of the Chenin Blanc, and 3 of the Riesling. Always love their whites.

Winds of Change, Riesling and Bedrock Mourvèdre for me.

Stoked to see some Santa Barbara fruit sneak in…

Order in, cant wait to try the Chenin Blanc!

1 Like

Post BD13…who doesnt wanna try QPR of 2021 in 2022…and my excuse is February budget
4xWinds
2x Reislings

Chenin & Riesling for me.

OMG! The Shake Ridge was out of this world good!! [cheers.gif]

I ordered the Chenin and Winds of Change. I convinced myself I already have too much Riesling and Syrah, albeit from other countries. Wait…that was true of Chenin Blanc too.

3x Griffin’s Lair
3x Winds of Change
2x Bedrock Mourvedre
2x Wiley Riesling
2x Chenin Blanc

I’m probably going to regret not getting more Winds of Change though!

I agree! Cody’s Shake Ridge Syrah is incredible. I’ve got a 4 year vertical in my cellar right now

Their Riesling is on my shortlist

Had to jump in, been so intrigued by his Rieslings and can at the moment not pass up any Syrah’s that come my way. I’m in love with that grape right now.

3 Griffin’s Lair and 3 Winds of Change for me.

You going to survive 7 g/l of RS?

Just thinking about your health. :wink:

1 Like

Oh my … trying to be sensible

Purchased a mixed case of these to try for the first time. Went heavier on the Winds of Change expecting this to be a fun wine.

Hmm. Never did see the numbers. That sound a bit much for me, but I’ll just have to pour them into the flower pots! [wow.gif]