Did you get your BD13 bottles yet? Yay/Nay/Meh?

Ah, ok, got it.
The bottom line is that it is highly variable. For example, I have already gotten three shipments, and got an email that another one will not come until March. So, unless they’ve told you to expect it in a certain time frame, I’d give the wineries another week or two to sort things out, then inquire. Also, might re-read the initial offers in the forum, as sometimes they mention anticipated shipping windows.

I’m expecting most of mine in March/April. Weather where I live is garbage right now.

got an email from UPS saying one of my shipments wd arrive on this past Wednesday…As far as I can tell from tracking it, it still hasn’t been picked up at winery yet…Looks like UPS label prepared but no pickup…My guess is that winery held off due to the impending storm which appears to have ended earlier today, probably will ship next week.

My Red Newt Riesling arrived today in Charlotte!!

I got my first real set of purchases from BD last year. It took at least a couple of weeks to get the wine from in state (CA).

Having steaks rather than wine to ship in January and February is a bit of a blessing. However, I’m following several packages that aren’t getting delivered. They left the ranch and seem to have fallen straight into icepocalypse. Frustrating for both the producer and the receiver.

Didn’t really want to post just yet, but I have a BD order from another food participant I’m tracking. Got a shipping notice Tuesday evening. Wednesday said it would be delivered Friday… and then it disappeared. Finally today, Saturday, it showed up in to the burbs. Still no update on delivery (although I know it’s got to be Monday now). The shop is one state over, and a 3-4 hour drive.

I’ve received my glassware and beef thus far. No hurry on the wines, I’ve got plenty - but I am looking forward to trying them when they’re ready.

1 Like

LastBottle just arrived

Dave, Thanks. We are waiting on most of the country that is having extreme weather, though.

But in the recent Wisconsin thread many said it would be alright!

I got my Pour, Gummies, and Coffee! Haven’t received the olive oil yet. Thankfully, they (Walter Scott) told me the wine won’t ship until March!

Mine was lost in the icepocalypse-but just arrived. No issues at all. Still frozen-

1 Like

First set comes Tuesday from de Negoce! Some are awaiting warmer shipping routes.

What sort of frigid, humans-weren’t-meant-to-live-here place do you live? It was ~45 this morning in Florida and I saw a guy walk in to the coffee shop with an ankle length down parka and couldn’t stop chuckling.

You see this in San Diego. 68 in Coronado and out come the down jackets for the locals. Retirees retreat to the desert.

1 Like

I will ship most next week, but holding off any extreme weather states until it heats up just a tiny bit. Cool is good, but bottle-shatteringly cool might be too much. Some have reached out and need it for a specific date even though they’re in cold snap states, so will try to oblige those.

Oh, Suzor came!

1 Like

Bougetz and Zoetic, and some Flannery, which is awesome.

I can wait, more worried about the middle of the country. I won’t freak out irregardless.

Did you get a shipping notice or did it just show up?