Dirty and Rowdy Fall Release

I think I just came up with a new wine name for Hardy and Matt: drumroll

Neon Hoi Pilloi

I bought a case but left plenty of bottles. For anyone on the fence, the Dirty and Rowdy wines are consistently interesting and refreshing. Buy with confidence.

Oh, Brian, Mike… I wish you’d said something sooner! No. No, I didn’t.
This particular release, w Evangelho and Syrah, I was an especially greedy bastard.

Snotty Tier 1 elites! [soap.gif] neener

im excited to grab a some Syrah! echo what was said above, buy confidently on everything made by Hardy. These are some of my favorite wines to open to show people that wine can actually embody happiness in a glass. love them.

Yeah, and I bet the release email will claim we have first dibs too. [stirthepothal.gif] :wink:

Yeah, and I bet the release email will claim we have first dibs too.

[stirthepothal.gif] :wink:

In for a case - Chenin, Zin, and Evangelho. Can’t wait.

Got a case!!

in for the mixed case with free shipping. Looking forward to trying these!

Fortunately, I was able to wrestle a few bottles out of those stingy 1st Tier bastards clenched hands.

Brian, get in there and fight - it’s madhouse in there!

I forget the D&R offers arrive early morning rather than around noon CST. Order in!

Was hoping for a bottle of the Legends but no dice.

Ha- Thank you Mike and everyone for the excitement and orders. Jenn and I will be on email most of the day and we are happy to help. [cheers.gif]

Trying not to buy anymore wine for a bit, but had to try the chenin and the zin. Looking forward to em!

I’m the same. I caved into those as well. Bummed I missed the Legends, but the chenin and others sufficiently tempted me.

[cheers.gif]

Oh I’m glad. Relieved even. Your gain is not my loss. We’re all winners here; even the “Thursday Types” as I’ve been referring to em this whole glorious week.

Power to the polloi! [berserker.gif]

Got my fix! champagne.gif

Huge thanks to everyone for the incredible response- though the release ends on Friday we are nearly sold out on the reds.

2019 Brosseau Syrah - 3.5 cases
2019 Sonoma Valley Zin - 4 cases
2019 Evangelho Mourvèdre - 8 cases

The sleeper of this release is the Old Vine Chenin. It is electric.