Dirty Drops 3/27

Don’t get me wrong. I am excited. I just would like to taste one first! [cheers.gif]

Oh haha! Promise you the wait is worth it! But I can totally sympathize, was in same boat this time last year.

Once again, this board has proven to be potentially dangerous to my wallet.

After reading this thread, I:

1. Signed up for their waitlist
  2. Emailed Hardy to see how the waitlist is looking and general questions about the wine and winery
  3. Will be buying off of my friend’s allocation this Friday (hopefully) in addition to adding stuff to the wishlist since I’m on the waitlist.

I am pumped to get my hands on some Dirty and Rowdy. I ordered a t-shirt a while back and am still waiting for it, however…

Drew. We look forward to getting you wine.

As mentioned on order page and in the t-shirt newsletter, the Familiar shirts start shipping next week.

Thanks!

I really need to start actually reading stuff… Thanks for mentioning this Hardy. I was wondering too about the shirts (though, not worrying) and completely missed that on your site.

Looking forward to the release, and the shirts and the wines!

I am now more excited about this, as my wife, who had been notified she was being laid off as of 3/31, found a new role in the corporation! Phew!! Big load off of both our minds.

just wish listed some Familiar … pretty please, Hardy, with a cherry on top?!

Love the fact the offer comes out early in the day!

Like 1:55 AM early? Followed Hardy’s instructions and got my wishlist in quick. Now we wait…

Very excited about the new vintage of the Semillion! This is one of the most versatile white wines out there (at least for my palate). And just love the Familiar as a weeknight wine…we drank pretty the entire allocation of a local restaurant. Wish listed the two that I wasn’t allocated. Fingers crossed.

I’m playing a dangerous game… leaving some 750s unclaimed and wishlisting Mags.

Order in! We shall see!

I left some on the table. Had to limit myself to one case. Took all 6 of the Semillon and couple bottles of each of the Mouverdres. Hope all of you first time wish listers get some of this good stuff. I’m pretty sure it will have been worth the wait.

Ordered my Semillon and Familiar allocation, wish listed the Especial and Santa Barbara Highlands Vineyard Mourvèdre, Cuyama Valley. Fingers crossed.

I also missed out on the large tee shirt allocation; sold out.

Cheers,
Warren

I’m a first-timer with them so nothing allocated. I wished for 3 bottles of the Familiar. I’ve run out of cellar space and have a bunch more stuff coming in. But, heard such great things about these that I had to at least try for some. Hopefully I’m be offered a bottle or two.

2nd release available to me. Took all offered, 3 Semillon and 2 Familiar

Order in, woot!

Left some semillon on the table. You’re welcome.

I went with 2 of each. Looking forward to receiving these and the couple '13 Antles I ordered so I can pop my Dirty cherry!

Had the 13 Familiar this evening, man has 6M done that wine good.