Dirty Drops 3/27

Just a note:
1/2 the 'Squatch T-Shirts went out today and the other 1/2 will go out tomorrow. Everyone who ordered should their shirts by Sat. [cheers.gif]

Whew, I almost missed this as Gmail shunted the notification to “promotions”! Thanks to WB I caught it.

ordered up 2/2 of my 4/4 allocation so I hope some wishlisters get a chance at some D&R. Definitely would have taken more, but if I don’t cut back, the wife is going to kill me for sure.

Really looking forward to the wines and the T-shirt! Thanks D&R team!

I decided to go 6x Familiar, no Semillon and wish the others. Fingers crossed for the wishies…

Got mine today. Oh so very soft and cuddly.

Sending a public THANK YOU! to Hardy for granting my wishlist (and a big THANK YOU! to those who left some of your allocations behind!) Cheers!

Hoping. Hoping. Hoping.

Thanks Alicia! We are happy to finally get you some wine!

For those waiting- I have about 175 requests left to process. I hope to be done by Tues. All Semillon and Familiar requests will be granted. We have some left over that are now available for general purchase on the website.

A decent % (but not all) of requests for Santa Barbara Highlands Mourvedre will be filled, unfortunately a lot less for the “Especial” :frowning:

Thanks to everyone for making this a great and exciting release!

Hardy, what does being granted a wishlist offer mean in terms of future allocations if anything?

Patrick,
All purchasing customers are considered active mailing list members for the next release. Allocations are given to active mailing list members based primarily on the time someone has been active.

We try our best to get the wines to as many people as possible. Unfortunately, some of the cuvees are tiny- 40-70 cases, and are unable to make it to the whole list.

Feel free to zap me an email or call if you have any questions.

Thank you!
Hardy

PS- A good answer to the “Favorite Star Wars Character” field on our mailing list signup form has never hurt anyone. [cheers.gif]

I bet answering Jar Jar gets you frozen in the carbonite that is the eternal wait list.

Nien Nunb!

[video]Nien Nunb (Best Of) - YouTube

It’s a trap!

And thanks to Hardy for being a great guy. He caught that I messed up my order & contacted me to fix it.

Just had my winter order delivered. Had forgotten all about it. Gotta drink down some and make room. I’ve got another case coming.

Got my whole wish list filled today. I’m gonna chalk it up to the above.

On the other hand…

I was very surprised to get the shipment notification email on this last night.

It’s in the low 90s in Southern California today.

UPS delivers VERY late in the day to my neighborhood, which means my D&R has been sitting on the truck all day, in 90 degree weather. I hope it’s ok. We shall see, fingers crossed.

Ditto this concern.

Same here, nervous to see the shipment notification… However mine was delivered to the offsite at 11am, which might be ok.

Got my 3 mags and my 6pk of 750s…

Despite the heat, they were cool to the touch when I opened the box and no pushed corks or leakers. Glad to see. I’ll take them to the offsite tomorrow AM to let them chill for a while.

The mag of Semillon will be popped on the 4th. I love mags, especially with a big group.

Thanks Hardy.