Dirty & Rowdy Release!

Wish listed :frowning: asked for them all but not to sure I’ll get. If anyone is looking to share I’m happy to take whatever I can get.

I got an error message at the end of the form (on two different machines) and “please wait” is hanging.

We are in contact with our software vendor now. It looks like the wish list processing is throwing an error.

If you are getting an error- send me an email at info at dirtyandrowdy com I will # your wish list request.

Thank you!
Hardy

I got a popup error along the lines of “object isn’t an object” when I first tried, came here to see if it was just me, went back to generate the exact error to share here, and it went through this time.

Might be fixed for others now?

0/0/0 here; I wishlisted my max. Technical trouble checking out, so I emailed. I’ll have to search for some bottles retail, or rely on the generosity of others!

I was allocated three Familiar, options to wishlist one PS and two Rosewood Mourvedre. I got the same error (checkout worked just fine for me removing the wishlists from my cart); email sent. Thanks for the prompt feedback!

It looks like we are back in business. Again, please email me at info at dirtyandrowdy com if there are any errors. Coffee is on! :slight_smile:

There is an error. I was only given a wish list allocation!! Let’s hope a few fall to me… [cheers.gif]

had issues on IE but it worked finally using Mozilla.
I am wishlisted, would love to pickup a few local SF Bay area preferable.

0/0/0 here

:frowning:

Wishlist only here too. I thought I’d jump ahead of the crowd by ordering tonight, seems like no such luck!

Michael

Im in! 3 Familiar plus wishlist [thankyou.gif]

All-in, no brainer purchase here!!!

Hardy, Glad to hear that all is well over there!!!

6/2/2 easy in for me. I love opening these wines with my wine-geek buddies, they always end up with big dumb grins on their faces. It’ll be hard not to touch the petite sirah!

Easy all in :smiley: and no errors checking out. Looking forward to these Hardy!

Sounds about right!

Wishlist in…well at least it will hold me a spot for the future when someone is crazy enough to drop off.

0/0/0, wish list only on the Familiar.

Didn’t have any issues with the online ordering - just hoping I get a spot!

Same for me. (Although I only took 4/2/2, as I want someone else to be able to get more.)

too nice!

grouphug