Domaine Wine Storage - DC Thread

I vote for the KB Chard. Very curious to try that. I have no clue what I will be opening.

Ok, Iā€™ll have a plethora of leftovers from the last couple days with me tomorrow:

'10 Bedrock Cuvee Karatas
'10 Epoch Estate Blend
'09 Calera Mills Pinot
'05 Clos Saint Michel CdP

Still planning on opening the KB Chard tooā€¦not sure on the Booker/Lillian with all the leftovers Iā€™m bringing!

Iā€™ll see folks tomorrow [cheers.gif]

Sounds good to me. Iā€™m still uncertain what Iā€™ll bring. Might have some of the Flora Springs leftover if it doesnā€™t get killed tonight.

So jealous - have to brave Tysons tomorrow to pick up a watch repair. Sounds like a great lineupā€¦hope to join up one weekend soon!

That watch isnā€™t going anywhere, just come drink.

Iā€™m planning to be there around noon. I donā€™t have to bring anythingā€¦just check my locker and open whatever I feel like!

Not a bad line up

Argghhhā€¦baby schedule ended up interfering, noon is tough. I donā€™t suppose people will still be there for any length of time?

Oh well, next time I promise to come and open twice as many bottles!

Plan to be here until 3

Bring the baby! Mine is here with us today :slight_smile:

Sorry manā€¦too far across town to make it now. Next time, with the baby. I have extracted an ironclad committment from my wife. Two weeks from now would work great for us, and Iā€™d open a couple of bottles of good stuff. (Not around next Saturday).

Good wines today. Really random group. I canā€™t believe how many whites we had. Really interesting comparing the '10 Ceritas Heintz and the '11 KB 116. Add the Sancerre to the mix and yet another dimension.

Yeah, I just woke up at 10 thinking it was tomorrow morningā€¦good day at Domaine :slight_smile:

Any thoughts on what might be opened up this weekend? I know we talked about a big dog night, but seeing as all my bid dogs are there, I wonā€™t be able to get the any airtime to breathe. Soooo, undecided on what to bring. Maybe a Kutch since the offer just came out this week. I think I have some of those at home. Not sure what else Iā€™ll open. Something good though.

Yeah, a heavy hitter day requires planning, as all mine are pretty young and Iā€™d want to open them up the night before or at least early morningā€¦probably easiest to just grab them from my locker the week before and take them home.

Thinking maybe another Bedrock white. And the Rivers-Marie Cab release is next weekā€¦got an '09 Panek that I could decant early morning. Or thereā€™s a lone bottle of '03 Clos St Jean Combe des Fous CdP thatā€™s been looking at me funny, and might have to goā€¦

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll have a couple open bottles from Friday to bring again too [cheers.gif]

After seeing the Keating GIII comments, I think Iā€™ll open up a bottle of that as well on Saturday morning and bring it in.

Hmmmā€¦what year Keating?

I have both Myriad and 12C GIII from '09 and '10 at home, and could decant one in the morning instead of the RMā€¦

hey guys - not sure if I can make it this weekend, but will try. I had the 09 Keating G3 about a month ago, and will let mine rest 2-3yr moreā€¦ Have fun!

Ooooops, 2008. Thatā€™s the one that was in discussion. Too many choices. Weā€™re going to end up with ten wines and not enough people to drink them. Man, what a problem. [cheers.gif]

Iā€™m think:

08 Keating GIII
?? Kutch ?
and then a mystery wine

Plus good foods from C/W

I knew there was a reason I was checking the board. Wonā€™t be there this week but will try to catch you guys. I seriously need to organize my locker.