Domaine Wine Storage - DC Thread

I’ll just stick with my RM Panek choice then! And probably an '11 Bedrock SB Kick Ranch…

“If you post it, they will come…” The more the merrier Paul [cheers.gif]

Which reminds me, don’t think I’ll be able to make next week (27th)

That’s fine… just leave me your key to the OWC locker. I “promise” I’ll only take out my wines. champagne.gif

Just had the '11 Bedrock Kick Ranch. Pretty good juice I’d say. Maybe I’ll add a white to the mix as well. Too many damn choices.

lol…I think you need adult supervision neener

Come on, this is a great trust exercise. Maybe I’ll clear out the 6Ls that you’ll never do anything with.

Oh, we can make one (or all) of my 3 or 6Ls magically appear in your locker, crammed in there somewhere, if you want…I take paypal [wink.gif]

You know you want a 6L of Williams Selyem Zin…

You know I’m already having space issues and will probably have to get another locker. But I think I’ll pass on actually purchasing those massive paper weights.

I have 5 bottles I want to bring. Damn, can’t narrow it down. This could be bad.

nice…I’ll probably have 3 or 4 with the leftovers from tonight…taking the metro tomorrow too so I don’t have to worry about drinking, and no wife and baby.

Nice! No more little half ounce pours.

Good spread of wines… Come one, come all.

post some pictures.

Sorry I couldn’t make it this week. Maybe next time.

Jeb, congrats on getting onto CT!

Eric, I’ve been slacking! I put maybe my first 30 bottles in there and then bailed. Now I’m up to date. Much appreciated.

I think all of the thanks belong to the Domaine guys. They are very good at bulk loading onto CT.

Drew was pocketing my best bottles. It’s bullshit. I kid I kid. neener

I’m not so good with sarcasm.

Okay Eric, just add a few bottles to compensate for it. You’re the best.

So after Domaine, went to Poste and Proof. Drank some Madeira from 1968 I believe. After all of that, I woke up on my living room floor with my dog. GOOD night. Thanks Berg and DC.