Done with work in CA!

Glen,
All the best on your move to your new home…

All the best at your new home.

MAN? After seeing all the great wines I just missed last night in SF and being depressed…I see this?? Now I’m even more depressed! Doc, didn’t know you were lookin to move out of state? Although not good for our local wine group…I do wish you and the family well! Now another excuse to make the trek up to OR! When’s the date of the move?

Some good wines being made in S OR now, Applegate, Rogue and Umqua Valleys to name a few and Klamath starts in OR but ends in Humbolt [cheers.gif] .

congrats, Glenn, and good luck.
alan

Good luck Glenn!

Working around July 1 right now but this is subject to change.

Glenn,
Take more time off! You might not get another chance for a while.
Cheers,
WT

Glenn-
Best of luck to you up in OR.
BTW, Lee sends his regards.

Cheers!
-Dave

Best of luck to you on the move. I hope to hear more stories and read about more wine related events/adventures. I also hope you are fortunate enough to avoid this type of event… The Infamous Exploding Whale - YouTube

Walt - that is just too classic! OMG, can you imagine whoever green lit this idea?

It is a classic for sure. Even bad ideas sound good sometimes.

Where in Oregon, Glenn?

Post #19 above Randy. GB, OR.

congrats on the move Glenn

Another good soldier lost. The shortage of guys like you will only get worse here in Ca. Best of luck and I hope to hear good tales of new found freedom.

Living the dream!

neener You guys ain’t gettin’ away that easy! Still plan on tracking you down and hanging out! flirtysmile

All the best in your new home!

Cheers!
Marshall [cheers.gif]

No worries about Glenn, Kenny - he was so far in the boonies he might as well not have been in CA [snort.gif]

We will miss Yosemite, visits So-Cal not so much. Maybe be down there in 2015 again Todd.