Done with work in CA!

You say you don’t miss visiting socal then invite yourself over to my house?

[pwn.gif]

(You know you guys are always welcome)

Thanks man. You guys can come to the cold ocean if you get tired of walking to the warm part!

So tempting.

Congrats, Glenn! All best in this new chapter of your life.

One great thing about packing up a cellar…

Found one more 1994 Anderson’s Conn Valley Vineyards Cab Sav! 2019 on the deck looking over the Pacific sounds about right!

Congratulations, Glenn, and good luck with the move, new digs, new work, and many new friends!!

Terry - thx man. Hoping to get some wild river Salmon fishing lessons by this time next year. Think my 3 y/o may be enamored with fishing.

Lesson #1 from move - I have too much wine!!!

Rogue River, fishing capital of the world. I do not fish, but many friends do and I enjoy their stories immensely. The annual Rogue River trip is like a visit to the vineyards. Winos can be a little nutty, but fisherman take it to a whole new level. One obsessive will stop off and buy crabs on the way home if he has a bad day so he will not return empty handed. champagne.gif

There is a warm part in SoCal???

I hope the move goes smoothly. When I moved about seven years ago (across town from a three-bedroom rental to a two-bedroom purchased condo) I had a housewarming party before all the boxes were unpacked. I found a perfect advertisement which I taped to the side of a box in the entryway. It showed a living room strewn with opened but unemptied boxes and a bottle of Beaulieu Vineyards Georges de Latour and the slogan “The boxes won’t mind if you wait until tomorrow.” In smaller print “Savor the moment with BV wines.” I hope you have a suitable wine to welcome you to your new home.

Best of luck with the move Glenn. 200 yds from the Pacific may seem closer soon!
And…you rode Ebbets? Rode it just once in the Death Ride. Great ride!

Andrew - I rode my Harley man, not a bicycle!

best wishes on your relocation Doc, stay well.

yeah, but it’s where the last guy peed.
alan