Dusty Nabor Wines - NSO Wines - Thanks everyone! We’re done and out of wine. See you next year.

Hooray for Dustys the world around!

1 Like

If you live in a state not listed, you’re mostly shit out of luck. Maybe ship to a friend in a state we can ship to.

This gave me a chuckle [cheers.gif]

2 Likes

Hehe…just keeping it real

I am getting “Discount BERSERKERSDAY13 was not found.” through VinoShipper. Anyone else having an issue there?

Killer wines and killer values! Also, Dusty is an all around great guy.

Sorry…sorry…it was in there but set as “inactive”…it’s fixed now

It makes me so happy when people buy the Vio…I think it’s the best wine up there.

Can these wines live through a healthy decant? flirtysmile

Done! In for 1 bottle of the Syrah, 1 bottle of the Vio, 4 bottles of the Grenache. Thanks Dusty!

Decanting is so 1995.

We just bought some!

In for some NSO wines. Looking forward to trying them. Thank you!

Thanks Peter!

Just bought some Viognier + Syrah. Looking forward to trying them. Dusty, I selected pick up so I will coordinate with you, I’ll be to and from Lompoc a lot in the next few months!

Cool thanks. Just let me know. Anytime.

NSO wines are absolutely the best QPR wines I’ve had since Dusty started making them (and that’s at full retail!). I think Dusty’s (and Karin’s Bolt-To lineup) wines must be magical as well - every time I opened a bottle of Dusty Nabor, Bolt-To or NSO wine during the 2020 MLB playoffs and World Series games, the Dodgers won! I ran out of their wines while on vacation in Lake Havasu for a week (the other wines I brought to Lake Havasu didn’t result in Dodger victories) so I hurried home for games 5 and 6 of the World Series and opened a bottle each game. The results speak for themselves! :wink:

Agreed! Insane values!

Ok, I couldn’t resist - went in for 3 and 3 of the NSO Syrah and Grenache.
Last year fell in love with the Chard and Pinot and sadly didn’t buy enough of it …

I figure, might be nice to mix things up a bit with different varietals - life can get boring :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

If you want to try the DNW version go to “Library Wines” on the website, I loaded some 2019 Pinot for you into the store. I also loaded some Chardonnay on the “our wines” tab of the same site. The discount will work for those too.

If you want to stick with NSO, I’m bottling Chard in a few weeks and Pinot in August.

Hey - thanks for that.
Let me check with the boss and see if she allows any more purchases …
If she does this might be my last one for the day.
If she doesn’t, I’ll to be patient…