EMH BLACK CAT BERSERKERDAY OFFER

out of curiosity, are these special edition bottles? or regular ones? thanks :slight_smile: (btw, 2019 super bowl champions - rams :stuck_out_tongue:)

Well this is one lady that is closing out my purchases, by necessity (don’t even want to glance at how much I’ve spent today), with a six-pack of these. Love the wine, love the kitties, love the fact the winemaker is making her mark. Cheers!

Thank you, Susan, great to see you back! A couple of ladies have joined the fun since I mentioned it!

Patriots rule! (I hope). I need to replace my Red Sox flag on display on my porch with something new [cheers.gif]

The library wines - the 2006, 2007, 2008 are down to single digits. They are mature and ready for consumption. They are all the “regular” Black Cat, though rarely available for purchase. The Special Selection pack wine are a smaller, special blend of only some parts of some barrels. Special. In the 2015 complete run is a single barrel wine produced in 25 cases…my first bottle in three colors. Named after the kittie on the tractor on the offer - Lady Sapphire, herself.

haha as a ravens fan, i can’t endorse that :stuck_out_tongue: but am thinking of putting in order for 3 pack, just having that internal debate about buying from pats fan :wink: love the cat though!!

Choose your own teams - without more than one team, there would be no games!

You absolutely cannot have this marvelous Lady Sapphire, though. She is also the one in my avatar. Diminutive but with lots of extra toes - like catchers mits! She is half the boys’ size, but she rules.

6 pk to Florida. Thanks.

Hi Kirby. Thank you. That 6-pack is popular and well-priced. I need to go check my inventory levels!

Got the 6-pack! Working on a nice vertical dating back to 2010. Thanks Merrill!!

Such a tiger mom [cheers.gif]

Thank you, Albert. Nice to see returning friends.

IN for the 6 pack … [cheers.gif]

Thank you - just saw that!

Thank you for the great offer!

In for a 13-14 six-pack. Sheila is taking one of each, so you can add her to your list of female purchasers. Also, it needs to be recorded for posterity, since Sheila is in the running as one of the all-time Berserker Day purchasers. I have to make sure to credit the legend.

In for a 6-pack!

Thanks, Adam. I appreciate each and every order.

Thank you to a new buyer!

First EMH ordered placed, interested in trying these - 13/14 pack. Thanks for the great offer.

You are welcome - love my new customers and my veterans. Those are 2 nice wines you ordered. I think the 13 is more ready than the 14 - I need to give the 14 a test drive. I have been showing the 2104 Special Selection because everyone seems to love it. At 150-200 case production, it is hard to just open something on a whim.