EMH BLACK CAT BERSERKERDAY OFFER

To my High Energy Man - you know who you are - flirtysmile .

First-timer here. In…thank you for your generous offer, Merrill. I’m excited to try your wines.

Thank you, Brandon. Let me know how you like them. Decant decant decant! 2-3 hours in a decanter does wonders.

People are still ordering, and they are welcome to do so as long as I have inventory. Happy to have you newcomers aboard!

Nailed down a bunch of these today. Great wines!! Thanks Merrill

You got some treasures! As I often say, “Black Cats need good homes.”

Thank you all, again, for a great Berserker Weekend. The EMH website will be live with those offers and prices until midnight tonight.

Picked up a 3 pack yesterday. Appreciate your contributions to this forum Merrill. Can’t wait to try the wine.

Thank you, Jason. So many new people! I hope you enjoy the wine.

Hope I wasn’t too late. Been traveling today and just got to hotel. Looking forward to trying 13/14’s, as the 11 I had over the holidays was really amazing!

flirtysmile

Folks: many of you purchased the 2013 on BerserkerDay. It was a darling for quite some time - strutting its stuff. But I noticed recently that is has shut down (or taken a step back, at least) and I have had this confirmed by a very experienced retail wine buyer. So hold that one for now. I’ll keep an eye on it and post when it looks like it has returned to its lovely self.

Thanks, I was getting ready to open one tomorrow.

It is the single most frustrating thing in winemaking. You have other Black Cats, no? Try a 2014…I have not had the regular lately, but the Special has been good. People are liking the 2012. And if you are fortunate enough to have 2009, drink it! I have maybe 6, and a few mags. That’s it.

Does the 2009 still need a decant?

That one makes me proud pop and pour or, even better, decant. If you want to open it now, pour it between two well-seasoned decanters and give it a try. I wish I could drink one tonight.

Thanks