EMH Black Cat Cab (Little Black price adjustment) - Black Cats Need Good Homes!

First, or maybe second, female order in! And a Massachusetts female to boot! (Go Pats!) I was kicking myself last year for not trying the Black Cats - went for the 6/8/12 so I can dive right in. Thanks so much, Merrill! Can’t wait to try these! And fingers crossed that Gronk bounces back for the SB! :slight_smile:

Yep, 2 ladies in! Thank you Nancy and Mary!

Gronk’s fine…here at my side, resting, so he can help Mr. Brady lead us where we need to go. flirtysmile

Grabbed a Special Selection pack and the 02/03/04 Library pack to replace my lost cats. Thanks for the great Berserker Day offers Merrill!
Will be checking out the auction offer.

You did, and thank you! I will need to be on my toes in the morning to monitor the more limited offerings. The auction is just fun…

Wow, I chose the Special Selection. Great offer. Thanks Merrill!

You are welcome - and thank you! First magnum order is in, too. I will be back in the morning…

Pretty excited to grab one of those 2009 mags. Such an outstanding wine.

Good morning! I made an early trip to the market for some food - yesterday ran a bit thin! But I am stocked (and stoked!) for the day and I will be right here!

First time buyer of EMH; in for a 2014 vintage run. Can’t wait! Thanks!

Thanks for the 06, 08, 12 - now just need to find a couple of 07s to complete my vertical!?!

Thanks everyone!

I just had a call from someone who couldn’t get to the credit card page. Anyone else? I see the orders coming in, so I am hoping it is just his issue.

Wow - some new names and some names from other BerserkerDays! This is better than Christmas!

Merrill, if it makes any difference, my wife made me buy one of each of the library packs yesterday. She but not she alone fell in love with your wine when I last bought it on BD. Were it not for BD, I probably never would have discovered Black Cat.

In for 2 3-paks of Black Cat. My 3 grey cats and I should enjoy this… oh, and my wife as well.

Thank you! That 3-pack of 2002, 2003, 2004 sold out very quickly. The 3-pack of 2006, 2008, 2012 is getting there!

Thank you, Dean, and welcome here! I see you are a new poster.

A lot of lurking but not much posting.

You have a lot of company. When I meet people from the Board, I continue to be amazed how they know everyone and everything that goes on here, but have never posted. It’s ok…I am guessing there are at least 100 lurkers for every poster. Just a wild guess!

For those still interested in ordering: on the offer above, in the 3-pack of Special Selections, the 2012SS has been replaced by the 2010SS. Same price. I have edited the offer to reflect this and it will affect any order placed after 11:30 a.m. Pacific Time. I am not sure how quickly I can get the website updated. As I said, same price, just the 2012SS has been replaced with a bottle 2010SS.

In for a Special Selection 3 pack.

Take good care of Gronk…

Go Pats!