EMH Black Cat Cab (Little Black price adjustment) - Black Cats Need Good Homes!

In for the 06 08 12 3 pack and the SS 3 pack. Tried them but first time customer. Special thanks Merrill for your assistance. You were most gracious.

Last BD purchase for this wino, time to turn off the computer and hide the CC’s … [cheers.gif]

Thank you for your order!

It has been a real challenge for me to take care of Gronk here at the ranch while preparing for and participating in BerserkerDay. He’s resting up. He was slightly offended that I changed my avatar from him to my Lady Sapphire, but hey, it’s business [cheers.gif]

I enjoyed speaking with you. I’ve had the phones going, the email going, the PMs going, the credit card processor humming. Working with the web guy to update sold out listings.

Word to all: the Berserker offerings on the website are going down at 9:00 Pacific Time this evening.

I thought you guys were done, and then I checked and new orders have popped in. Thank you.

As a matter of policy, I do not mention buyers’ names unless they post here. But I appreciate each and every order!

Any 2015 vintage available?

I have had only 1 order for my multi-vintage Little Black. They are 3 for $150. All EMH fruit - a blend of 2011 and 2012. This bottle also has a unique design…it is a smaller, comical cat with a necktie instead of a necklace. Done in bronze instead of silver or gold. These cats need good homes! The real Little Black was actually Sparkles’ son, and both are buried out here near the vineyard.

From now until 9:00 tonight, I will add a fourth bottle for free, and you will only be charged for 3 bottle shipping. A very good customer who buys “everything” from me tells me it is his “guilty pleasure.” That was at $50 bottle. He buys by the case! This will come to $37.50/bottle plus 1 bottle ships free. This is as much of a daily drinker as I will ever sell! Open with pizza, pasta, or a hamburger straight from the grill.

These cats need good homes! (And I will add that 4th bottle to the one customer who ordered yesterday).

Yes, they are available, and will be back on the website after 9:00 tonight. If you want to order some, they can be added to your order when it is time to ship. 2015 “regular” Black Cat is $85/bottle.

As always, if there is a Black Cat that you are interested in, please email me.

Thanks for the Little Black reminder. I have ordered it in the past, and really liked it. Just grabbed a 3/4 pack.

This was just enough to tempt me! Order in!

Thanks for the great response for the Little Black. Just makes no sense for me to carry them in my inventory. I have to feed them (pay storage), and the new ones with the pedigrees get all the attention!

That offer will be up until 9:00 this evening. In about an hour, I will be glued to the Celtics/Warriors game, but I have my laptop and can answer questions and process orders from there.

Thank you! And I will stop by Little Black’s grave in a minute and pay my respects.

I’m not seeing how to get the 4 for $150.

You go on the website, order the 3 for $150. It will check you out for 3, with shipping charged for 3, and I note on your order to ship you 4 instead. I work alone so you have the same person making the deal and shipping the deal! Such a deal!

Ordered. Just couldn’t make the note for the 4th. :wink:

U don’t make the note.
When Merrill says “I make the note”, it means she will.

The man speaks the truth! And when I make a mistake, I rectify it.

When I worked in the corporate world, as I have joked to many people, every boss wanted me to work for them (it’ll get done, and right). Lots of people liked to work with me (not everyone, but who doesn’t like to lean on someone?) No one wanted to work for me. (I am as tough on them as I am on myself - at my age, I’ve got this, now).

Carry on. It’s been a work-filled week. I am here processing orders until 9:00 (and probably after, for those who had any issues ordering).

Thank you Merrill- for the auction and for the wonderful website offerings. Reading through CT reviews on your wines, I cannot wait to give them a try. From all I can see, you are making just the kind of CA wines I crave- and so seldom find.

I was home all day today- near the end of recovering from the flu, and drafting TWO Form 10-Ks for my current consulting project which has consumed all of my waking hours while recovering these last 3 weeks. Reading through everything and participating in my first BerserkerDay ever was a really wonderful and welcome break from it all. Big thanks to you and Todd and the whole WB team for all you have done.

Echoing Tom’s sentiments. I joined the Board way back to learn more about wine but have had long stretches away. I’m very happy that Todd got an email out about IX and I checked it out (for the first time!). It is a pleasure to be able to purchase from long-time community members. Looking forward to tasting your wines!

Good morning! Orders were coming in right up until 8:58, and the offers went away at 9:00.

It was a great day…so fun to interact with so many customers, new and old. I still have some orders to process and clean-up to do (including the kitchen - it looks like a bunch of teenagers have been living here, but it was just me focusing on BDay and not housekeeping).

If anyone has questions or problems, email me or PM me. We can fix just about anything!

Again, thank you for the overwhelming words and orders of support for the Black Cat.

Looks like I missed out. Argh… Next year it is.