EMH Vineyards Black Cat Cabernet - 3 Hours only - SOLD OUT - offer ended!!

In. Nice offer. Thanks Merrill.

Chip Green - Please email me - I have nothing showing as ordered by you!

In, 6/8/10.
May have to have one with the Flannery beef.

Hi Merrill, it’s under David Collin. I did get the confirmation email. Thanks for the offer!

Thanks everyone - this has been amazing! My 3 hour offer is now over.

Got you - thanks!

Dang, missed it. Meetings all morning/afternoon. Guess I will have to make due with what I bought earlier this year.

I ordered a bit ago. Thanks for having done it!

In on the 06/08/10
Looked at my order last year and it was 08/09. Now I need 07 to have a little vertical myself [cheers.gif]

You know what this means. A lot of first timers buying. There won’t be enough to go around next year.

There should be another three hours’ worth. [popcorn.gif]

I think I got in at the last minute just before running out for lunch! Came back to see it was closed. Glad I got my 8-10-12 (to go with the '09 from last year).

Thanks Merrill.

Still working on capturing all this. Thank you all so much! Of note, some women buyers today. Maybe 5%? That’s high. I know your wives and girlfriends and sisters and mothers are fans, but it is very, very male dominated when it comes to ordering and geeking out over wine in general!

Some of us women don’t fit the stereotype, Merrill. I told my husband this morning I might need him to hide my iPad. He responded with a shake of his head and the comment that I don’t have any room in my Eurocaves. My comeback was we need to drink more wine.

Glad you had good response and WE look forward to enjoying the fruit of your labor.

No, we don’t fit the stereotype, Nancy. Remember, I am a wine geek/consumer/collector, too. Thank you for your order today! My female buyers are very discerning, and the women who come to enjoy a glass with me have very astute palates.

I wish more women would make wine. I think many of them are excellent at following their sensibilities and instincts instead of assessing competitors or trying to impress. Some of us guys like nuance. (Or at least can fake it… [training.gif] )

Thank you, Dennis…how nice to read after a long but fantastic day. I try to keep my eyes straight ahead…this is a very competitive business, but I try to focus on what is important to me, personally.

Oh, ma cousine Merrill, has it come to this? :wink:

We auctioned a magnum of 2009, silly.

Hello Merrill,

Looking forward to my first EMH wines later this year. Assuming tyou ship in th spring, and the bottles settle for a bit, what do you think is a good drinking window for the 08-10-12? My cellaring space and patience is limited-lol. Thanks.