EMH Vineyards Black Cat Cabernet - 3 Hours only - SOLD OUT - offer ended!!

2008 is drinking well. I have not had the 2010 recently - it has been a baby - but I just received a report this morning that a bottle consumed this month was very worthy (they wanted to purchase 6 more). 2012 is but an infant - in bottle only less than 8 months. It will indicate now what might be ahead, but I would hold. CT can give you what others think, for sure.

Since the auction is locked, I will note here that whoever won got a very good mag

Thanks, Erez, and thanks to everyone again.

If anyone had thought they ordered and did not received an auto-generated confirmation, please contact me. They was busy and I have worked to tie up any loose ends (and there were so few this year). On top of being out of town all day today. Direct email is best.

Thanks for the couple of reminders by email.

Had my first bottle tonight the 08 and I will say it is just delicious! Firm with a velvet touch wow. With the fantastic customer service all that is left for me is to plan my next purchase…thanks Merrill!

image.jpg
image.jpg
Waiting for the ribeye steaks.

Today was a solitary and very productive day, including a complete inventory and financial planning through the end of the year. Or should I say through January 27, 2016!

Visitors (including Todd!) comment on my BerserkerDay participation and my annual donation of a magnum. I have the outline of next year’s offering and have designated a magnum for the auction. I will be finessing all this in the next 6 months, but I pretty much know what the offers will be.

Thanks to all who participate.

what? is this a tease? tell us the offer please!! :wink:

Of course it is a tease, but virtually everyone who visits me (who originates from WB) likes to discuss BerserkerDay. Past BerserkerDay, future BerserkerDay, the auction. How I decide what will be included, what the pricing is. Heck, another winery guy and I were in our local supermarket this week discussing BerserkerDay (among other things). No hints until January 26, when subscribers have access to the wineries’ offerings.

My website guy already has the day on his calendar, and I am hoping my daughter will once again join in the fun. It was really the first time she had worked alongside me, and we both enjoyed it so much. She is the one who named it “Black Cat” long before any business was envisioned. Very fun for (and hard work) for both of us.