EMH Vineyards Black Cat Cabernet Verticals - see you next year! thank you.

Thanks Merrill. Could you confirm that my order processed? TIA

No, I just checked and it did not. Try placing it again. If for any reason 2 authorizations show up, I will email you and make sure to void one.

Anyone else with questions? I am here…

This is a new ordering system just put in place this week. After you order, you should have a SUCCESS page.

Got you - thanks!

I’m in for the 3 pack… i got a “you’ve paid $xxx to EMH vineyard”… hope that worked :slight_smile:

I’m too weak. I only had 2 each of the 2012 and 2013 and haven’t had the regular 2011, so I had to pick up a 3 pack.

Normally don’t like weak men, but I am making an exception, here. Thanks, Mike!

Got you. Thanks.

Merrill, I just tried to sign up for your mailing list and this popped up …

Not Found
The requested URL /list.php was not found on this server.
Apache Server at http://www.emhvineyards.com Port 80

Is your list still open for this wino?

I just got the same thing! I know my guy who has the server told me had new hardware, and we just developed the new ordering software…I’ll bet that has something to do with it. I’ll check on it - thanks!

But, as a general answer, anyone who buys this year SHOULD get an offer for the regular Black Cat in June. The list for the Special bottlings will be competitive for the 2015s, because my production is down. Same for the 2016s. Going from tiny to tinier.

Even though I ordered already, I took a look- seems to be up and running [cheers.gif]

http://www.emhvineyards.com/order.php

Merrill, order in for a 3-pack, will be contacting you soon to see if you’ll be available for a visit in early March, Tx - Roger O.

This is now operating well - thank you for helping to de-bug! We were so focused on updates to the “about us” page, in addition to the new shopping cart, that we never looked at this. Try again - I will be notified when you sign up!

Just secured some. excited by the old stuff too!!

I am in for a three-pack. Always meant to try EMH but never have. Thanks Merrill.

You are welcome - my pleasure. Try them with a steak…ribeye perhaps. You might find some around these parts [cheers.gif] .

Ordered a 3-pack. Thanks, Merrill!

You might be the first woman in! Thank you, and best to you.

yay, finally got in on this! Missed it every other year.