EMH Vineyards Black Cat Cabernet Verticals - see you next year! thank you.

Thank you! I am here for questions and comments.

Order in! I have been wanting to buy these for some time. Very glad they are available today, thank you!

mmm… I should open a Black Cat this weekend [cheers.gif]

Order in! 6-pack.

I buy t0Ooo much wine!

Yes, but it is 4 waves of pleasure: 1)the fun of making the purchase 2)receiving the purchase 3)looking at the purchase in your cellar 4)drinking it!

In for 3. It’s a good opportunity to replace the 2013 that was opened perhaps too early.

Sorry about that. I will check in on that one soon and see if it is back open for business. I’ll post so people can get my impressions. Decant, decant, decant!

Hmmm. Good idea. Maybe we can do a mini verticle. [wink.gif]

Verticals are good!
I’d spice it up- every NYer area (or if you are in town next week) buying a purrrrring EMH today is invited to join us next week for few black cats in a vertical (from my storage) . I’d figure out space [cheers.gif]

More women wine power! In for a 3-pack, stepping up from the delicious Little Cat!

Phew - was stuck with work and hoping these did not sell out!

Thanks, Siun. Glad to see you back! In fact, in the last 30 minutes I am seeing orders from people I have not heard from for years! I love having everyone back.

Looks like some people are just getting off work and making their purchases. Thank you - nice mix of old and new buyers…

My inventory looks ok right now - I’ll keep the offer open until 8:00 Pacific unless I get really hit. I won’t take your money if I do not have the inventory to fill it.

Excited to give EMH Black Cat a try for the first time!

Thank you for your order! I thought I would be fighting for my desk space all day with these two Black Cats of mine, but that was only early in the day (when it was cold and foggy).
Our afternoon has been around 50 degrees, very sunny and dry, and they have been alternately basking in the sun or out racing and chasing. A nice day for everyone.

Keep me posted [cheers.gif]

I have heard from several would-be purchasers late last night and this morning. I had the Berserker Special scheduled to be taken down at 8:00 p.m. If there is anyone who wants to order today, reach me via email at Merrill@emhvineyards.com. Then I need to start to work on blending the 2015 Special Selection. and am scheduled to travel and do some charity pouring.

Thank you all!

I’d fulfill my promise- I’d figure out location/space/bottles-

Every NYer area (or if you are in town next week) buying a purrrrring EMH is invited to join us next week for few black cats in a vertical (from my storage) . As I promised —I’d figure out space [cheers.gif]

I needed an excuse to open few EMH side by side-- now I have one! [wow.gif]

Wed/Thu night may work better to find space. Friday/Sat I may need help finding space

I’ll PM you with the vintages that I own. [whistle.gif] Yes, I said vintages.

I’m still saving my '09 Special Selection, so don’t ask. neener

Friday works better for me, as I’m out of town earlier.

Folks…I did not forget you. Thanks for your orders! Feel free to email about your order, but I have not started to ship yet. Or email to say hi, or ask about vintages. Anything. Almost.

As a one-woman show, I allot certain weeks and months to certain events. I just did tasting trials for the 2015s, and with that in order, and the weather turning around, I’ll be looking to get this wine out of the warehouse/shipper.

The vines are pruned and in good shape. For 2015 I have a new high-end label called “Lady Sapphire” to replace last year’s “Sparkles Selection,” and of course a Special Selection, and the Black Cat you have come to know. The Sapphire will be printed in, well, sapphire blue. Such fun!