Everyday dinnerware recommendation needed

We have the Crate and Barrel Aspen in white. 14 years and counting, only one bowl has a minor chip from dropping it on a granite counter. Haven’t used anything else.

Did you try to research the Amazon? There are a lot of different good-quality dinnerware sets for low prices. You should not risk going to the store and getting COVID-19 from some fool who didn’t want to wear a mask… A lot of fancy dinner wear is not dishwasher safe, so be sure to get a dishwasher safe dinnerware sets. No one wants to spend hours on washing the dishes after a big dinner with a lot of guests. You need something that is built with some quality, otherwise the dishwasher will ruin it. I had a lot of glasses and plates that were washed in a dishwasher, and never came out the same…

Happy with the Villeroy Bosch that we bought last year in good part due to Chris’s post.

1 Like

Fiesta ware family.

Lol I asked Jules how many different dinner sets she has… 10 different patterns plus some accent plates for fun. This is after she downsized by getting rid of a couple three sets we just didn’t use.

But we that V&B Foglia above and Colorways 80% of the time. She has a 4 color combos of those so she mixes & matches in a place setting. We don’t have any of the yellow, but this is the look…
F05D3E62-AEE3-4584-867D-082601B74897.jpeg

Seconded. This is all we have. Timeless designs, and we always get compliments on it.

Some nice looking stuff. And no scratches?

Nothing that barkeepers friend can’t remove in a couple seconds.

love these plates/bowls.

One solution. I will not specify.

also a fan of heath

Listening to Freakmont on how to deal with a spouse is like listening to the Pope on proper sexual technique!

Which person has greater “event” frequency?

[dance-clap.gif]

Jay has a point.
Victor, as usual, does not.

Betty speaks the truth. Our wedding gift Corelle place settings are approaching 24 years old. They have survived 4 moves, 3 children, and several drops to the floor.

My wife is growing tired of them, and occasionally me.

1 Like

+whatever for Heath. Coupe line for us, completely randomly matched colors that nonetheless work together. I have, however, destroyed a number of them but that was due to a) moving to a new house that had absurdly hard water and b) bad prescription on my progressives. Fixed both of those and the remaining Heaths have survived.

Ivo, what kind of dishwasher do you have that is ruining dishes [rofl.gif]

We do handwash our Berdardaud Christmas plates. They’re handpainted and they have this flat gold that might be real idk.
DE5CF484-3F04-4073-9B1C-E3DB38A0364F.jpeg

You miss my riddles. neener