Everyday dinnerware recommendation needed

Yep, our China has a gold rim and I have to hand wash.

Hate to say it, Victor, but I don’t think any of us are missing your “riddles.” They just frequently don’t add anything to the conversation.

I did, however, appreciate seeing your lovely haircut in that other thread over the in the Asylum. [cheers.gif]

Our “good” china has a silver rim, and, yep, handwash.

I’ve been notified by my wife that we are going china shopping this weekend. Pray for me.

Cost Plus, white, square, hey store well, you can always get replacements…

Saw these plates at Crate & Barrel. Has a textured appearance. It’s glazed to and around the edges. But the bottom is not glazed. Any issues? Might need to be careful not to scratch the table.

D6397420-30B4-45DE-A708-C7A8A795ADAB.jpeg
421549A4-E988-47F1-9442-CAD17A17E19F.jpeg
5F505D9E-85A1-4277-900B-5D0C38D02706.jpeg

Yeah. You’ll have to use a placemat or table cloth if you have a finished wood table.

Your haircut comment did not add anything to this discussion. neener

This is sage advice. We have quite the selection. Same basic stuff as the WS open table at 1/4 the price. I wait until they send me a $10 off $30 and they have a 40% off sale and restock or expand. We have a bunch of the square bowls, soup bowls and shallow bowls that double for pasta or salad. The large dinner plates and the small salad plates. We use the salad plates usually as being smaller they help with portion control. Dishwasher micro and have put in a 350 oven without incidence. I think my net cost is probably ~$2.50 per item. Have replaced and added over at least the last 5 years without any problems.

We like many have multiple place settings of high end stuff. But don’t get to use as frequently as we should.