**Expires Today!** Charcuterie + Cheeses: 10% OFF Good Food Award winning Smoking Goose Meatery (expires Nov. 30, 2021)

Right?! So many great deals…And Berserker members can get an additional 10% off your order of $100 or more with the Berserkers code!

(but remember: sampler packs, gift cards don’t count toward that $100 minimum) Such a great opportunity to stock up for the holidays!

Order in!

Jackalope summer sausage
Andouille sausage
Smoked kitchen sink sausage
Caraway & Kolsch bratwurst
Dodge City salame
Pig & Fig terrine
Salame cotto
'Nduja
Rabbit and Pork cheek terrine (x2)
Wild Fennel Sausage (x2)

Doubled-down on the two at the end, in an effort to avoid massive regret. Can’t wait to try these!

1 Like

Can I go back and add to my order somehow to get the 10%?

Very proud of myself…kept my promise to order no new wine…BUT had to order lots of charcuterie and guanciale for my pasta fagiole…Nice mix of temptations, Todd. Newbiepalooza rocks.

2 Likes

Holiday snacks and gifts are done. Thank you! Over 20 items… [oops.gif]

1 Like

Heads up on an item we just added online…it’s not food but makes a great gift for the holidays (especially when filled with charcuterie, cheeses, wine!): Smoking Goose turned 10 this fall, and our recycled-cotton Anniversary Market Totes are here! Anniversary Market Tote – Smoking Goose

Ordered some of everything! Looking forward to tasting it all!

1 Like

Guanciale, Jowl Bacon, and Sausages are cool to freeze.

General rule of thumb:

• fully cooked items = cool to freeze, if needed
  • fermented/dry cured items = don’t freeze

Check out our Best-by Date Guide at resources — Smoking Goose

Thanks, Patrick!

One question… are the following items OK to store in the freezer?

• Guanciale
  • 'Nduja
  • Delaware Fireball
  • Jowl Bacon
  • Sausage Sampler
    [/quote]
1 Like

Order in for one each of the following - hey, it’s not wine so it doesn’t count against my “cellar reduction plan” account, right?

Smoked Kitchen Sink Sausage
Saucisson Rouge
Caraway & Kolsch Bratwurst
Rust Belt Saucisson
Pig & Fig Terrine
Dodge City Salame
Wild Fennel Sausage
Blackberry Duck Salame
'Nduja
Rabbit & Pork Cheek Terrine

Looking forward to these! [cheers.gif]

1 Like

Hi Corrie,

Happy Holidays - Give Chris and Molly Goose my best!

This the real deal - been doing business since the first month Goose the Market opened. Oh and amazing people!

Will be getting one of those peach smoked hams for the X-mas season.

Order with confidence!

Bill

1 Like

Just placed my order for 20 items. Picking it up tomorrow; will post a photo of the loot.

By the way, Spruce and Candy Salame is already sold out!

1 Like

Hey Bill - Not to drift the thread too much, but I did some community organizing in Goose’ neighborhood, back when it was called “Dodge City.” It was a rough place. When Goose the Market came in, it was still pretty rough but there were signs of redevelopment. It’s a really great neighborhood now, and still has a mix of income levels.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to perfect making Carbonara and the Guanciale looks amazing. I can’t wait to try it out. I’m also definitely going to grab that along with some Nduja and Saucisson Rouge. I had Saucisson for the first time on a wine trip to Burgundy and being able to have it here will bring back so many wonderful memories. Can’t wait!

Ti,
Ancient Wine Guys

1 Like

Oh, wow! Small (wine) world! Hi Bill! Thanks so much for kind words!

Order in! 9 item variety pack. Was not planning a meat order when I woke up today
The code didnt take?? order #36348

excited to try!!
Thank you

My local wine, cheese and charcuterie shop has been carrying smoking goose for several years and, over the last 3 years, I would estimate that I have purchased about 5 pounds of the coppa. Plus a bunch of Dodge City and few other things. So I am definitely getting a whole bunch of stuff and I recommend Smoking Goose with great confidence after years of consuming it.

1 Like

My local shop has it and then I started getting it shipped and have been purchasing Smoking Goose products for almost 10 years. Don’t sleep on the Gin and Juice Salame, it’s a staple in my house!

1 Like

Patrick, thanks for finding and introducing these guys to the Berserker family. It was a fun event for me, to be sure! I am certain there will be a ton of positive feedback on their products!

2 Likes

Will be ALL IN once I have a chance to process. Thanks for giving us a little time to plan.
On Berserkerday I will probably be ALL IN…
champagne.gif

1 Like

Just made this with leftover Fennel, killer…
16371980896340.jpg
The sauce picked up the smoke, the fennel, and the spices in general. Loving it.

2 Likes