**Expires Today!** Charcuterie + Cheeses: 10% OFF Good Food Award winning Smoking Goose Meatery (expires Nov. 30, 2021)

Perfect timing for the holidays!

I got the
Gin and Juice salami (love lamb)
‘ndjua (spreadable-wow)
Wild fennel sausage (they had me at sausage)
Saucisson Rouge (love salumi at restaurants)
Mustard
Uplands rush creek reserve 2021

The reviewers did great work. It made ordering much easier! Thank you.
Very excited to try their food!

1 Like

If I may be so brash to suggest it — finocchiona for Berserker Day??? flirtysmile

1 Like

I heart finocchiona!

1 Like

Huge fan of Smoking Goose, being (almost) local to them. A shame they’re out of the duck prosciutto, one of the best pieces of American charcuterie I’ve had.

2 Likes

Hi neighbor! I am also (almost) local.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who checked out Smoking Goose’s line up and for all your orders and support! Especially during times like these, we really appreciate your kind words, your help spreading the word about indie producers, and your prioritization of products produced sustainably and with respect for the animals, the land, and staff. This Thanksgiving, we are especially thankful for you!

An extra special hat tip to Patrick, Rich, and Charlie for introducing us to Berserkers and helping us navigate our first Newbie Palooza. We look forward to Berserkers Day 2022!

Lastly, it’s not too late! Friendly reminder that this offer continues thru midnight on November 30, 2021! Just one use per customer and Wine Berserker members only, please. :slight_smile: Thanks for your support and happy Thanksgiving!

Stay well and drink well,
your Geese :slight_smile:

Gotcha taken care of, Mr. Sysak! :slight_smile: Thanks for your order!

1 Like

Applewood Bacon × 2
Guanciale: Good Food Award Finalist 2022 × 3
'Nduja × 3
Spruce and Candy Salame: Good Food Award Winner 2021 × 2
Salumi Sampler Pack × 2
Blackberry Duck Salame × 2
Saucisson Rouge × 2
Hot Smoked Wagyu Beef Bologna - Sliced × 2
Dodge City Salame: Cocktail Hour Size × 2

Arriving Friday!

1 Like

As a fellow Hoosier who has been to the Goose, I strongly recommend all Bezerkers at least give this business a try. The quality of their products is absolutely top notch. I was absolutely stunned to see their name in this NewbiePalooza, and suspect majority of board participants have never heard of them, so felt compelled to offer them some support. fwiw, I have no “skin in the game”. I’m a consumer just like you.

also, long time lurker, first post. I want to thank the participants of this board for greatly expanding my knowledge of wine and fueling what was a mostly dormant passion until I joined here.

3 Likes

#MakingOurBaconBlush :slight_smile: Thanks so much, Brian!

Order in! What an incredible website! I wanted to try everything! Thank you so much for participating!

1 Like

Hello, fellow Hoosier. Nice first post!

1 Like

I have the meats!
9017ED26-1F00-4191-8F46-B42B89CE16D1.jpeg
And
C27F575E-A7F5-4780-AC42-516C9AF5A9D4.jpeg

2 Likes

How did I miss as this??? The wife is yelling things at me that she wants while we’re both scrolling. Let me drop everything and get to my desktop!

Corrie, we are going to be friends!

PS: Order IN!!!

How do we get advanced notice of ANYTHING made with duck? [winner.gif]

1 Like

We don’t eat much charcuterie around here, but I couldn’t resist ordering…once I saw they have BACON BRAUNSCHWEIGER!!! WHAT.

Bacon Braunschweiger
Duck Prosciutto
Wild Fennel Sausage
Saucisson Rouge
Capocollo Di Dorman
Gin and Juice Salami
'Nduja

1 Like

Don’t know how I missed that! newhere

Starting my wishlist for their BD offer in January with this and the Spruce/Candy Salame that was sold out by the time I ordered.

1 Like

Duck, Duck, Goose! Thanks for your order!

Now that your first order is in, you’ll get email updates on new products + specials (including all things duck-ish) :wink:

If folks haven’t ordered yet but still want to get the email scoop, be sure to subscribe here: Smoking Goose : Sign Up to Stay in Touch

What? [cheers.gif]

What!?! How the hell did I miss these two?! Please report back about these — serious facepalm about missing the bacon braunschweiger. Guess I’ll just be putting it on the next order!

Made Pasta alla Gricia today with the Guanciale

OH MY GOD

This guanciale tastes like thick cut bacon and Flannery burnt ends - absolutely extraordinary. I highly suggest those who bought the guanciale use it not for carbonara, but for alla Gricia

2 Likes