EXTENDED de Negoce UPDATED ADDITIONAL OFFERS

Cameron, any idea when you might have Iowa shipping set up? Asked a few times since you launched and I keep getting told it’s in process.

let me check and see if that is going to happen.

Is the case 12 different wines or 6x2, 4x3, etc?

6 x 2! Sorry about that…will edit.

1 Like

OK - just checked and our permit is live so I activated the state. You should be able to order now to Iowa. Let me know if issue.

Thanks for checking Cameron, that’s great news.

First DN order. Mystery case it is! Thanks Cameron

In for a Mystery Case…Scooby-Doo can help me solve the Mystery. Also, Scooby-Doo is my imaginary wine drinking buddy. Ok, I drink alone.

Love a little Mystery. In for a case!

Yes to a mystery case - hope it doesn’t sell out and he puts up a different one, then I’ll have to buy that too!

Got me a Mystery Case too.
I’m sure Cameron will do us right.
Thanks Cam.

Uhhh…also the Maison Rutz Cabernet…

Has anyone been successful at shipping wine to homes in Alabama yet? very few will ship to the ABC stores and Alabama pass the law allowing shipment to home. I used to get De Negoce shipped all the time back in Colorado.

We do not currently ship to AL unfortunately…its a massive PITA to do so…see below for details…the permit is one thing but for me to register hundreds of wines, each of which will require a fee, is cost prohibitive. The minor attestation and rules around third party shippers make it nearly impossible.
https://sovos.com/blog/ship/alabama-is-latest-state-to-permit-direct-to-consumer-shipping-of-wine/

1 Like

Thanks Cam! In for a case.
Intensely curious about what qualifies as “seriously collectible”…

great wines that will age nicely [cheers.gif]

My Mystery case is ordered. I will wait with great anticipation for the nice brown truck to show up at my house. … just hope the wife is out shopping when it comes!

In for the mystery case as well. Trying to control myself, after substantial Vet bills over the last week or so. Crummy timing.

In for 25 mystery cases, why not

Jesus man, you win the internet today.

Cam, not to be greedy, but can we get a Chardonnay BD deal?

1 Like