EXTENDED de Negoce UPDATED ADDITIONAL OFFERS

Can we get #240 for $8/bottle/shipped?

1 Like

did you miss the Maison Rutz RRV Chardonnay? Its OFFER #2 above.

shit…i’m taking the price up, not down…better move quick!

In for offer #6

my favorite of the bunch…its such fantastic wine. Ethereal and powerful and complex…be sure to decant for a couple hours (even better, 24-hour decant).

thank you! CH

Second that notion of a Chard BD Finale! Throw a Chard Mystery Case in at 7 pm just to raise havoc and eke out any remainder of credit we have left…but prefer all Cali Chard vs. that northern plonk.

jumped on a case of “Lot 50 2018 Walla Walla Cabernet Sauvignon”

1 Like

You won’t be disappointed, as long as you are patient. Right now it is like a sledgehammer made out of tannins smacking you in the face.

2 Likes

yes, definitely a cellar selection [cheers.gif]

A bit surprised by the mystery case. I didn’t really read “Bordelais” as being literally the grapes from the region of bordeaux, but rather bordeaux wines from different appellations and different producers. I guess it really isn’t that much of a mystery because all of these bottles had been released previously and are just made from bordeaux grapes.

1 Like

Do you mean you were expecting Bordeaux wines as in wines from the region in France or you got wines from the US made from grape varietals used to produce Bordeaux wines, notably Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot and Merlot?

1 Like

I understood it to be domestic, probably Californian, wines made from classic Bordeaux varietals.

By the way, what was in yours? I wonder if they’re all the same. Mine hasn’t shipped yet, perhaps (wisely, if so) on account of the climate where I live.

Yeah, thought it was literally Bordeaux wines (something he hadnt released yet/before) but yes, it is just bordeaux varietal grapes. 32, 102, 90, 124, and 142 and i forget the last one.

1 Like

32, 43, 90, 102, 124, 142

Same here. Purchased 2 cases and both had the same mix.