Extended: Franny Beck Wines Screaming BD 10 Deals - WE WENT DEEP! UP TO OFF. Shipping everywhere

Showcase ordered! Excited to try them out

Definitely! I’d love to see you and to catch up!

Thank you so much for the order Braden! This is really nice way to see what we are getting into with Franny Beck.

Pumped 2 Place and a Showcase - 3x the fun of last year.

Bill

Eric, wow, thank you the order! Really appreciate the Wisconsin support!

Glad to get you some wines, Mike! Appreciate the support!

In for place x2… Third year in a row buying Franny Beck pinots on BD… These wines always deliver!

First time buyer, Gone Berserk!

Ditto!

Awesome order! Thanks Peter, that’s a pretty nice combo of packs.

Newbie to this wacky day-couldn’t resist the case…

Hey Mike, thanks so much for the love! You’ll get a nice look at our vineyards and style with that showcase pack

On the mailing list, but still got a 6-pack “Showcase”
Great wine and nice people.

Highly recommend

Michael is offering crazy great deals on dynamite wines. Save some for me Michael!

SHOWCASE to Florida. Thanks.

Michael,

Looks like you and Ali are killing it this BerserkerDay… and man can I tell you, you guys killed it with the Franny Beck Willamette Valley Pinot Noir 2014. This wine is absolutely delicious… glad I have several more in the cellar because this wine is going places!

Wanna trade?! One of our Maison Harbour Mixed 6 pack BerserkerSampler for one of your Franny Beck Berserker Day 10 “Gone Berserk” Pack?

Really looking forward to seeing you both and catching up when I am stateside this spring!

New to Franny Beck. Just ordered a Place.

So good - been travelling for work and actually tried to “hide” the last of these babies from my wife. She found them - and, thank god for the Coravin - saved some for me! Reloading.

Franny Beck in Burgundy- we finally made it to the motherland!

My wife almost had a heart attack with how cute that pic is! When you get here this spring, if you’re here after the first week of May, you’ll be just in time to meet the first little Sterling, too. Boom!

I am, of course down for a trade. We’re bottling our new Chardonnay soon here, definitely want to get you some of that!

“Friend of a Friend Wants to Land His Helicopter at Screaming Eagle” is HANDS DOWN the best name for an offer that I have ever seen on BerserkerDay – and I’ve had an offer named after me. Respect.