Extended: Franny Beck Wines Screaming BD 10 Deals - WE WENT DEEP! UP TO OFF. Shipping everywhere

You got some sweet deals going on here, a steal for anybody who wants some vineyard focused Willamette Valley Pinot Noir

Decided to land the helicopter. Going to be nice to have some WV PN daily drinkers.

In for the showcase - I didn’t see where the rose was offered on the website

Very few purchases for me today, but Franny has to be one of them. In for the Berserk pack. Yeah, I already have some, but at these prices, I gotta have more. Looking forward to the Chards, when you release them. Happy BerserkerDay!

Hey Dave, thanks so much for the order. The rosé was just a little lower in the order page. If you want some, let me know how much and I’ll get it taken care of for you.

Thanks Michael - I guess had I scrolled down, I would have seen it Duh! [snort.gif]

Please add a 6 pack of the rose to my order!

“UVa doesn’t play again until Tuesday, so I’ll be here all day, ready and willing to answer any questions! Just post them to this thread”

Not sure I can buy any wine from a UVa guy…

(Just kidding…My wife is a proud Uva grad…)

Hey Bill, very, very nice order! Thank you! What a nice way to see how that ‘15 WV has developed over the year and check out those new ‘16 single vineyard wines! Enjoy

Huge congrats to you guys! That is the best BerserkerDay post I saw. Looking forward to seeing the three of you soon :smiley:

ps. Trade confirmed! I have you down… will call soon :smiley:

Michael,

Drank both those 15’s so was glad to have a chance to reload - still hanging on to the 15SV’s so vertical and horizontal’s are possible. Will introduce your wines to some friends as well [cheers.gif]
Bill

Like I said, Franny Beck on a Tuesday, no? Thanks as always, Adam, for the long-time and generous support!

Real quick, there have been a lot of questions about California shipping. We DO ship to California. Just send me an email to michael@frannybeck.com with the pack(s) you’re interested in. [cheers.gif]

Hi Michael

Could you please add another Showcase to my order as well as the rose? Thanks!

Looking forward to your “Place” on my palate!

All squared away Michael - thanks

Order in for a Showcase pack…

Good luck to the UVa basketball team this year! As long as you beat Duke I’m happy!..

Thanks Paul! Thanks for the suppport!
Non-ACC people (I know your BG10 now, but not really) don’t understand the never ending pleasure of beating Duke. Wish I could get to that game, but no dice. But, it looks like I’ll be in Va for Notre Dame so I’ll get to see one game at JPJ this year

In for 1 Showcase and a 6-pack of Rose. Thanks for the great offers!

Thank you David, glad to get you some awesome FB wines!

Still feeling good about those offers this morning!