***Extended thru 1/31!*** Charcuterie Sampler Sale + Free Shipping (and coupon code offer for cheeses, seafood + more)

Thanks, Corrie, just ordered the $75 pack and requested a 3/1 ship date. We just love your products.

1 Like

Thanks for all your kind words, everyone! Our butcher buttons are bursting :slight_smile:

Couple pro tips:

• You can order the Basic or Bonus Collections and then add any other additional products you like to your cart before check out – great way to take advantage of the Free Shipping that comes with the Basic & Bonus Collections

• If you download the free Smoking Goose app for Apple or Android, you can set it to give you an automatic alert as soon as any out-of-stock products are back in stock (looking at you, Duck Prosciutto and 'Nduja :slight_smile:

Thank you all – we are honored to get to be part of your Berserker Day! #LuckyUnlucky13 :slight_smile:

Order in - excited to try and share with others!

Cheers!

1 Like

In like Flynn

1 Like

This is great, thank you!

1 Like

Is this no longer available?

Corrie, thanks for making it easy for me to add the additional items I wanted to my order.

1 Like

I’m doing Dryuary and on a diet, but I couldn’t stop myself. Ordered the Bonus basket.

1 Like

Correct! This limited release has sold out – sorry! Closest available now is probably the Stagberry Salame Stagberry Salame – Smoking Goose

Hope this helps! Cheers!

My pleasure! Thanks for ordering! :slight_smile:

Looks great! I’m in for the basic sampler plus a couple add-ons.

1 Like

This is one of the newbie things I saw after the fact and looked interesting. Bummed the spicy summer sausage was out of stock, but trying the regular and jowl bacon.

1 Like

Thanks for participating in Berserker Day! First time customer, everything looks tasty and I look forward to sampling.

1 Like

You can’t go wrong with any of their meat products, but try the Delaware Fireball, nduja, and a selection of salamis…they all taste a bit different but are all delicious.

1 Like

Fun! I’m in. :grinning:

1 Like

Corrie - how long does the Hoof on Dry Cured ham last? Should it be refrigerated? Kept in the wine room?

Also, can cured sausages be frozen?

1 Like

This looks amazing, in for basic

1 Like

Two words: JOWL BACON!!!

Had to get it again!!!

1 Like

If un-cut and stored at dry, consistent, cool temps, the Hoof-on Dry Cured Hams could age 1+ years. Once cut into, we recommend covering the cut surface and holding the ham in refrigerated storage between servings.

Sausages can be frozen! Our salumi should not be frozen.

Hope this helps! IMO, our Dry Cured Hams are outstanding…and really impressive to cut slices off the bar in the wine room, too. [cheers.gif]

Jowl Bacon: for the true connoisseur [cheers.gif]

Thanks so much, John!