***Extended thru 1/31!*** Charcuterie Sampler Sale + Free Shipping (and coupon code offer for cheeses, seafood + more)

This is very helpful, thanks so much. Placing order now. I might have more questions - will send you a PM if I do!

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response! Order in, looking forward to it!!

1 Like

I’m for the bonus collection! Embarrassed to say you are 10 minutes from my work and I’ve never been there. Will pick up my order and check it out.

1 Like

Hey, neighbor! [cheers.gif] Looking forward to your visit!

Guanciale, wild fennel sausage, and gin and juice salami are absolute MUST HAVES, not kidding - unreal.

1 Like

Mixed and matched 18 different goodies!

Will be super fun to sample at the same time with friends and some good wine.

1 Like

Order in!

1 Like

Order in for the big sampler!

1 Like

I’ve been looking at the various options all day and finally put in an ala carte order. Thanks for the flexibility, Corrie! Can’t wait to give these a try!

2 Likes

Corrie,

Howdy neighbor- glad you extended the offer to 1/31! I’ll put together an order including one to my little at Vandy who has enjoyed Chris’s talent since she was 5! Didn’t see “Goose” in the offer line and just clicked on the link!

Hope to see you all soon!

Best,

Bill

1 Like

Raising 'em in excellent taste, Bill! Your kiddo is about to become even more popular at Vandy when your care package arrives :slight_smile: Thanks so much for your support! Chris sends his best, too!

Many thanks!! Smoking Goose had a great experience for our first Berserker Day – thank you all for your kind words and your orders!

Your orders support our staff and their families as well as our farmer partners and their families who work extra hard to prioritize the wellbeing of their animals and their land. There aren’t any shortcuts that could deliver the flavor and quality we expect from Smoking Goose, and we’re honored that y’all value the hard work that goes into our meat treats from start to finish.

A special thanks to Charlie and Rich who agreed to write tasting notes for our first Newbie Palooza, and also to Patrick who nominated Smoking Goose and provided invaluable guidance as we navigated our first Berserker Day. Many thanks to Todd, too, for masterminding Berserker Day and making all this possible!

Lastly, a little tip for the future: if you haven’t already, highly recommend downloading Smoking Goose’s free app for Apple or Android. It’s the best way to get a heads up on discount coupon codes, free shipping offers, limited releases, holiday specials, and more…until the next Berserker Day! [cheers.gif]

From all of us at Smoking Goose, thanks again!!

I don’t know why these two waited until the day after BD to post this video (or why they used a bottle of pinot and called it “Chianti”) but I know the perfect place to post it!

2 Likes

Let me know if nduja is back in stock before you ship orders. Would love some of that.

Late, but ordered the Berserker Bonus Collection. Looking forward!

1 Like

Piccante was in stock and order in!

1 Like

It’s back in stock as of this moment! Lots of orders going out today – best bet to try and catch in time is to call 317-638-6328

• If you download the free Smoking Goose app for Apple or Android, you can set it to give you an automatic alert as soon as any out-of-stock products are back in stock (looking at you, Duck Prosciutto and 'Nduja) :slight_smile:

Heads up that Berserker Collections are sold out, but curate your own collection with the 15% OFF coupon code valid through midnight EST tonight, Monday, January 31! Info below:

Mix and match products and enjoy an additional 15% off orders of $150 or more, plus Free Shipping

Go to: https://shop.smokinggoose.com/ and Enter BERSERKERDAY in the discount code box at checkout.

• almost our entire line up of 40+ salumi, sausages, smoked meats, and larder meats are already on sale at shop.smokinggoose.com – stock up!

• discount code also applies to over 400 paired products, too: seafood, cheeses, pickles, preserves, condiments, spice rubs, marinades, and more

• does not apply to Sampler Packs Sampler Packs + Board Kits – Smoking Goose (which are already discounted!), gift cards, or classes
    ***$150 minimum must be of eligible items…in other words, sampler packs, gift cards, classes can’t count toward the $150 minimum for code to work :slight_smile:

• expires at midnight on Jan. 31, 2022, only valid once per customer and for new orders only (cannot be applied to previous or existing orders)

More info at first post in this string [cheers.gif]

Opened the Pig & Fig terrine for the Super Bowl. Good lord that’s good stuff. I may put it back and save it for ourselves.

Also sliced the Delaware Fireball. It will light you up.

Homemade pizza with guanciale
0AFF31A0-E783-4382-8BA9-709D42C95C61.jpeg