Extended thru Fri, 2/1 - tercero wines BD10 Offers - Including My 2018 Mourvedre Rose!

I’ll handle that on my end, my friend - you’re in! [snort.gif] champagne.gif

I like it low, in for the sixer, and that Magnum when you pull my name out of the hat.

Ordered

I really enjoyed my last white 6 pack, so I’m back for more. Order placed! Thank you!

Just bought a 6-pack of Rose. So glad that BerserkerDay introduced me to your wines. I loved the Rose so much last summer that I restocked and ordered other whites. They were awesome. So impressed with your work with those varietals.

Six pack rose, can’t wait to try it!

Just purchased a case of mixed Rose. LOVED the Rose last year.

In it to win it! 18 Rose’ no brainer!

Ordered the whites six pack!

Larry, what’s the drinking window on the “Some Like it Low” and the “Whites” packs? Interested but I’m leaving the country for a couple years and won’t be taking these wines with me.

Got your “Some like it Low” reds. Looking forward to trying them. Have read your posts a long time and wondered about your wines. Am I in the contest too?

Jason,

Great question - and one that I’ll try to answer as best as possible. All of my wines are made in fairly ‘restrained’ style - and I never rack my wines during elevage. To me, that means that they are more tightly wound when they go into bottle - and stay ‘fresher’ longer. All of the whites being offered are actually better to me on Day 2. As far as the reds go, this is a bit more challenging - the 2015 Cinsault is a bottle I have not opened for a number of months so not sure about that one, but all others are good to lay down if you prefer.

Hope that helps . . . and the roses will all last for a couple of years as well - Promise!

Cheers

Arthur,

Indeed you are!

Cheers

On for my usual mixed case of the roses. Thanks Larry!

Awesome. Thanks Larry!

In for the “Some Like It Low.”

People talk about how good Larry’s wines are but there’s not enough discussion of how reasonably priced he keeps them, even before the discount. Thanks, Larry!

Jeff,

Thanks for the kind words. Jeff. I really do appreciate it.

Cheers.

In for 2 each of “Some Like it Low” and the Whites 6 pack. This will be my first time trying Larry’s wines!

Jason,

Thank you! Very much appreciated! I really hope you dig them - and will want to explore some of the other wines that I produce . . . like my Grenaches and Mourvedre flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile

Cheers!

In for the Whites 6-pack. Cheers!

Thank you all thus far. I’ll be on here for the next hour or so and then need to sign off for the next few hours to watch my son play soccer. Keep em coming - including questions.

Cheers!