Extended thru Fri, 2/1 - tercero wines BD10 Offers - Including My 2018 Mourvedre Rose!

As your official shelf repair guy, I’m in…

ordered 2 six packs … love your whites (as well as the reds)

I’ve been waiting for BD to try your wines! Just ordered a white 6pack. Can’t wait for delivery.

In for a case of rose and a 6-er of low. Always disappears fast in my house!

In for a 2018 rose 6-pack!!!

In for a mixed case of rose. Looking forward to trying them!

In for a case of Rose - our house wine for the summer!

IMHO, Larry makes the best damn domestic rose on the planet … IN for a case … [cheers.gif]

Thank you all - I truly appreciate it.

I was actually without my phone for a few hours watching my son’s team win their soccer game - and just got back ‘online’.

Again, reach out with any questions - and I’ll announce the winner of the first Mag this evening sometime here on the this thread . . .

Cheers!

Drinking a bottle of 2014 Verbiage Blanc right now that I picked up at the tasting room a couple of weeks ago. Crazy flavorful and super interesting white!

And the winner of the first Magnum is . . .

Jason T! Congrats!

I’ll have 3 more of these to give away tomorrow.- keep the orders rolling and keep mentioning in this thread what you’re getting please.

Cheers!

Newbie here -first order ever and chose a 6 pack of the '18 rose. Looking forward to it!

We went through the 2017 Rose’ last summer like water.

In for the 2018 Rose’.

And did I mention I ordered because I saw this offer in this thread?

Ordered a 6 pack of the Whites. Had the Red Verbiage blend from casemates/woot and it was amazing. My wife and I really enjoyed them!!! Thanks!!! -Keith

Thank you all - truly appreciate it. And Paul, I see what you did there. champagne.gif [snort.gif] [cheers.gif]

Cheers

Just ordered a 6 Pak of whites to be sent to out of state good friends. As always, thanks for the generous offer Larry! Hope to see you next Saturday afternoon at the tasting room? :grin::wine_glass: [cheers.gif]

Larry:

Ordered a 6 of the rose sampler. Thanks, and like Paul, ordered because of this thread:)

And ordered another 6-pak of whites for my AZ daughters (you guys have to share!) - thanks again, Larry! :wine_glass:

In for a low 6pack

Can’t get any of the links to work. Is everything gone, Larry?