EXTENDED: VIRAGE Napa Valley 'Right Bank' BDX Blends--and beautiful dry rose'

Humbled! Kinda embarrassed I didn’t sign on at ALL last year, to contribute to your recovery auction. Pretty great that you just contributed to mine. #BerserkerStrong I LOVE the Ventura area, having grown up in LA, might have to visit my friend whose vintage baby beach house at Mondos survived the fire by a few METERS, and deliver these personally [cheers.gif]

This time the discount code worked. Not sure if anything changed but I typed in the code using lower case letters “bdix25”

Woo! Hoo! Picked up the 4PAK and took advantage of the BDIX25 code for two of the 2012 Barrel Select. 1st time participating in BD and holy cow, this is fun!

Thanks Neil!!! I fixed a glitch–all good to go in CAPS or lowercase. Sorry about that!!

Now I know why my loyal following doesn’t write TN’s [wink.gif]

FWIW… with my peanut-butter English muffin, Peet’s Moka Java just upgraded to a FOUR-day open Virage 2012 (hey, that’s a healthy breakfast, nuts and berries!) and this wine is FABulous. Only slight fall-off from its peak at dinner last night with good Rutherford Grill rotisserie herbed chicken. So, truly best at THIRD day open–right now. Definitely decant.

I take back everything I ever said about this vintage maybe not as age-able.

Thank you Charlie Carnes!! Good thing I got your order from BDVIII delivered before today–like, by, two days :wink:

Emily,

Is the Rose offer sold out? I do not see the order link.

Seth

Woo Hoo!

I am going to “form my own opinion!”

And that’s what happens when I add to my offers at midnight the night before, forgot to add a link, congrats to the half-dozen Berserkers so far who managed to find it anyway. Live now! Fixed! Thanks Seth, you’re awesome. I’m still bummed I missed you when y’all were here in Napa Valley.

I thought that expression might go over well in this group - I’m an opinionated one myself [highfive.gif]

The rose’ price is ridiculous!! Intention/Preview day was $120, then I had another glass… These are DELICIOUS, but the 2015 won’t last forever, so you’re getting the last of 'em at bargain for the commitment to drink up!

Emily,

Sorry to hear about the damage and having to take a year off. We will make a trip in a year and will look forward to getting together. All the best to you.

Seth

OK, midday count, couple dozen orders in and the Repeaters are beating the Newbies by just ONE order. Take the plunge if you’re on the fence!! My discounts are huge this year –

Emily,
Trying to buy a 4pack of the 2007-8 and add 2 barrel select 2012? Can’t figure out how to add the barrel select, only the other 2012.
Are they all gone?
I love your reds.

Hi Chris, I love your longtime support! Barrel Select looks alive and well on the website, the site lists products by dollar sorted high to low, so the 2012 Barrel Select is up above the bundle of rose’s – see if that helps. Great 6PAK package, that combination of yours.

Got it.
I can’t wait to taste the 2012 Barrel select, but it will probably live in the cellar for a while.
Thank you Emily, and if others haven’t tried these, I don’t know what you are waiting for. Killer Right bank blends.

Christopher, I would indulge in one as soon as the occasion arises, they are drinking GREAT right now. Not that they won’t age, but just luscious and balanced and so much going on in that glass…

And another order for me!

I don’t think I have missed any of Emily’s BD offerings

So Good!!

Thanks Dave! Much appreciated [welldone.gif]