EXTENDED: VIRAGE Napa Valley 'Right Bank' BDX Blends--and beautiful dry rose'

Last chance and fair warning - one last 6pk of CabFranc Rose’ at this price. I’m going to walk the pupdog, so if more than one goes, that’s OK too :slight_smile:

The Rose 6PK and Vintner Fave bundles --steals–all gone! But the 4PAKS I will keep open and the 6PAK VERTICAL is still open plus the free-form 25% discount to create your own bundle will remain open til the cows come home–all weekend :slight_smile:

So, take a breath, and shop Sunday. I’ll check in every hour or so. Thank you to all for trying these wines!

EXTENDED!! [cheers.gif]

+1 [soap.gif]
And I selfishly hope that you don’t have to take a year off. Good luck!! champagne.gif

Still catching up.
In for the 4-pack plus a '10 and '11.

Thanks!

Wish I could have stepped up to the plate on these offers but I want to stay married :slight_smile: great wines and Emily is fantastic to deal with! In a few weeks if you have anything left shoot me an email or pm.

Hi Scott! How goes? Well, we know the Mrs loves rose’… Did you SEE that 6Pak deal? Killer price. One customer took four paks! Lol. Three little rose’s at 25% off won’t break the bank. 2015 is the best Virage Rose’ ever, you really should try it.

I popped a bottle of the 2015 rose for the Super Bowl, and ended up quaffing the whole thing!

Sooooo good! I am down to my last bottle, and am very happy I reloaded with another 6 pack.

Keep 'em coming, Emily! [cheers.gif]

Just a reminder the re-order deal at same price is still LIVE!!! Crack 'em, tell us your faves, where are those TNs… !

Better late than never. Always like to add a new producer every year. newhere