Extradimensional Wine Co.

Yeah, I’ve gotta agree with this. I get what Jim is saying and I’m 100% in for supporting smaller/family run wineries…but I do that by continuously purchasing their wines (most often, from their mailing list) and introducing others to the wines. Kinda feels like a double dip to pay a fee just to get the first crack at buying from the list. But maybe I’m missing something here.

5 Likes

100% with Anton and Rich.

1 Like

The email went out at 5:45 am Pacific, and by the time I saw it a little after 8:00 am it was already sold out. Clearly there is no lack of demand!

I’ll be supporting them however I can, in any event. I made a mistake on my order on the final D&R offering and Hardy made it right anyway, even though it was 100% my error. Kate and Hardy are just great people.

I would have signed up if I had a realistic chance of actually making the camp event, but since that is highly unlikely I’ll continue to just buy the wines. Based on the early stages of camp planning from the Zooms months ago, it would have been worth it.

Thank you to everyone that signed up. We sold out of Yeah! Camp slots quickly this AM.

Extradimensional Wine Co. Yeah! (EWCY) is 100% “Kate and Hardy”. We have no investors or partners. Thankfully, Jenn is still helping us behind the scenes with orders and fulfillment.

We had years and years of incredible support at D&R - We are so grateful for that. It was an awesome (and freaky :wink: ) adventure. We covered a ton of ground together in 11 short years.

EWCY is going back and building something from the ground up. It is focused on making even better wines and spending as much time with our customers as possible. We are insanely lucky to have a group of people we want to pop corks and share time with. That is a huge perk for us.

Yes. Yeah! Camp members do get a guaranteed pre-release along with everything else here.https://winecoyeah.com/yeah-camp/ (PS the Keychains YEAH! CAMP KEYCHAIN on Vimeo are made by a Berserker!)

If you only want wines and a pre-release- Yeah! Camp is is probably not a good fit. If you want everything else (or most of everything), it is.

Whether you are new Yeah! Camp member or would rather participate and support us (thank you) by buying and sharing bottles- you are welcome here. If you like what I’ve made in the past, I think you are going to like these even more (at least I do [cheers.gif] )

Kate and I are psyched for the new beginning, to spend time with everyone, and to go further than we’ve gone before.

Thanks!
Hardy

10 Likes

I was waiting for the hot fried chicken add-on

Too kewl for me.
I keep calling it “Existential Wine Co.” or “Extraterrestrial Wine Co.”.
Either way, it’s a mouthful.

That’s why you need to just go with EWCY… just like PYCM but not. Less a mouthful than 99% of the German wines I drink

P.S. in my head I always go with extraterrestrial wine co.

Hey you’re back and that’s what counts.

Have you bought a bottles in the last two years? (Of anything?). Just asking, cause your constraint is legendary.

I wish nothing but the best for all of my favorite winemakers.

Having said that, I just want some “Evangelho”.

I have known Hardy for a long time. So happy he has his dream. This seems like a logical way for a small company to secure a small amount of funding without punitive strings. Plus it is fun. Best of luck to Hardy and Kate.

2 Likes

Adam Lee started it with Clarice.

2 Likes

I’ve had a couple of D&R wines, probably 4 total over the years. They were good, but - to me - not so much more-so than any number of ‘natural’ producers. I wouldn’t mind having had more of them. Probably didn’t buy more of them because I found the labels annoying.

Dumb question-what is PSL?

Personal Seat License.

A fee paid to secure the right to purchase.

A tool used to fund many NFL stadiums.

1 Like

Not dumb at all, I had no idea either

What does PSL stand for? My brief internet search suggested pumpkin spice latte, which feels wrong.

See Tony’s post just a few above yours.

1 Like

I just registered Extraterrestrial Wine Co Yeah! and will re-direct to my webshop. Total Spectre evil domination move! [wink.gif]