Fait-Main Save the Date

Will be in for this. Always great.

In as well. Anyone know the price point?

In previous years 175 for the LPV and I think maybe 155 for the sleeping lady.

Looks like no 2020 vintage for Fait-Main.

$525 3x LPV
$480 3x Sleeping Lady

Shipping is steep at $35 for a 3-pack but thatā€™s the whole OWC things, right?

Went in for a 3-pack of the LPV.

No OWC option that Iā€™m aware of.

I put 4 of the 3 packs in my cart and shipping was $150+ to Atlanta for the cheapest option. Made me rethink. Illogical I know considering the wines are all over $120 per, but hey. The tax + shipping makes the LPV slightly north of $200 for me. Will likely still grab some but makes me think a little harder as $175 just seems so much easier to stomach.

Was thinking my 3-pack of Hopper came in OWC but I think youā€™re right. So just crazy high shipping charges thenā€¦

Nick- you need to quit Atlanta and head to California. Much cheaper shippingā€¦ but then you have to deal with the excessively high cost of living. So thereā€™s that. Life is all about tradeoffs I guess :slight_smile:

There is no OWC option, but it comes shipped in one of those sleek cardboard box setups.

I recall receiving my 2016 LPV in OWC. Did they stop doing the beautiful walnut engraved OWCs?

Frank- I dont think Iā€™ve ever seen that as an option, but I could be wrong.

Order in for a sixer of the Las P and three of the Sleeping Lady. I may go back before next TUE and add more Lady and perhaps a maggie of the Las P. Iā€™m trying to behave, but FCUK its hard because I do love these winesā€¦

Ha youā€™re not wrong. CA letā€™s you get your hands on the wine more quickly too it would seem.

Fait Main just released a new Carneros Chardonnay and re-released their 2018 cabs (Las Piedras, Sleeping Lady, and Missouri Hopper) at their original release prices.

I havenā€™t tried these before but am a big Realm fan so decided to pick up a 3-pack of Missouri Hopper. At $125 this bottle is far cheaper than any of the Realm SVDs and has the same winemaker and comes from a well regarded Oakville vineyard. Seems hard to go wrong.

If I were you, I would grab some of the Las Piedras as wellā€¦ Benoit kills it with that vineyardā€¦

Still dragging my feet on these. Glad they reopened. The LPV has never disappointed.

Finishing up a 17 FM Fulldraw that Iā€™ve been following for the last 3 days. Wasnā€™t really many tasting notes on CT so I figured I would check in on one. Showed best on last day, pretty shut down on first day so will continue to cellar the other two. Only thing holding back from placing an order is Iā€™m still waiting to see if I get my wish-listed Dr. Crane and To Kalon from Realm.

This blog is very enabling as I picked up a 3-pak of each red. I love Realm so Iā€™m sure these will be great.

I just registered my account, anyone knows how long I need to wait to be able to get the allocation? Btw, I am a Realm & Teeter fan.

I just noticed that Fait Main will be making a red Bordeaux from Le ChĆ¢telet Vineyard in Saint-Emilion. Pretty darn cool! A California winery making a Bdx blend should be pretty fun to try. Itā€™s usually the other way around: French wineries/makers making wine in the USA. Any other wineries doing this? Cayuse comes to mind with the Champagne label.

Yes, thatā€™s interesting. However, I found they actually imported the wine from France, so I am not sure if that price includes tariffs.