Fantastic espresso machine--Le Cube Nespresso

I was going to make a suggestion, but I see Todd has gone to the dark side… neener

My friend has the Gaggia Brera super-automatic which he received as a present from his in-laws to replace the old Starbucks machine they bought him almost 10 years ago. He absolutely loves it and it’s a pretty good deal vs. $1k plus on comparable separate components.

Looks great, and I’d love a Gaggia - someday. Can’t swing the $1k at the moment, so the Nespresso works really well until then.

Apart from the sixteen different “Grand Crus”, they also make limited release coffees, (which sounds kinda dumb i know, but actually is fantastic marketing)…you do get sucked in easily, believe me…

Every year they do a range of mildly flavored coffees, last year the best one was Almond, Vanilla was also interesting but not as good…the previous year they had an amazing one…Chestnut Cream. Whilst in the US last years we also picked up Kazaar, and extra strength espresso that was truly great…

Some of these hard to find ones sell on Ebay for more than 4 times their original cost…

They have also released a new limited edition blend of Brazilian, Colombian, and Costa Rican Arabica beans along with Indian Robusta 2 called Dhjana. Supposedly 100% sustainable.

Different countries also get different limited edition blends…