Flannery Beef - 30% off CA New York Steaks

Same here.

Hey, I am local. Any chance I can just pick these up and save the 10$ on the shipping. Besides if I pick them up, I am very very likely to pick up something else. wink wink nudge nudge!

Yay! Done…glad we purchased a freezer for the garage! flirtysmile

[berserker.gif] [berserker.gif]

Cheers!
Marshall [cheers.gif]

scroll to the bottom of the cart, the one at the top does not show the discount

this was a no brainer…got 4 of the 24 oz…will be serving for my son’s 21st day soon…with his 1994 Cabs!!

Thanks Bryan- oh and I did mention the biz expense!!!

Discount code isn’t working right now…results in a “not valid” message.

hard to resist
but I wish the deal is on the ribeye… [snort.gif]

I placed my order anyway and left a note. WE can work it out later.

berserkers2015 worked for me New Yorks only

-Smig

that’s not the problem … a $21 discount on a $266 order is NOT a 30% discount.

Purchased. Thanks Bryan!

Went with the NY Steak option and the 30% discount worked. Can’t wait to fire these up!

Awesome. Been wanting to try some Flannery beef.

I’m in for 4 16oz, discount was properly calculated.

I put a note in the box to please adjust the price since the discount was not reflected in the total.

It looks like if you put multiple of the Ny Strip in your cart (i.e. multiple sizes) then it only discounts the top one instead of all of them.

Agreed -Trying to buy both 12 ounce and 24 ounce, only applies the discount to one of them - sent a message

Not working

Woo hoo, got me some 20 ouncers and got the discount. Looking forward to finally trying these. Thanks, Bryan.

So excited to place my first Flannery order! Got the discount on the NY steaks and added a few other items since already paying for shipping. And loved being able to select a shipping date when we will actually be able to grill outside here! Can’t wait to try everything.

Nm it did