Flannery Beef - 30% off CA New York Steaks

The special offer prompted me to place my first order…been meaning to for years but just never caught a sale/deal to give it a try. Also ordered some mismatched ribeyes to give those a try and tried my hand at burger builder. Having loved the steaks the dozen or so times I’ve had them, I am looking forward to getting my first order…and also trying the burgers! Boy, does the cost start adding up as you add more things…showed some restraint and it was still almost $500 after the discount.

In for 4. Looking forward to trying these since everyone has talked them up.

Got mine, and some other things as well

In for a bunch of the big ones! Might put in more orders later.

It’s too bad they don’t regularly offer the boneless thin cut short ribs in Asian marinade on their website. I had them at BerserkerFest in Seattle when Bryan brought them, and they are delicious. I only got to order them once. I’ve never had anything less than great from Flannery, including the service.

+1 [cheers.gif]

I’m in for four 20oz

Sorry but I gave up on multiple attempts at the online order. Kept going back to registering and error message not acknowledging my user and password and reregistering… They look very good though.

Someone may want to call them and let them know.

I did - as he said he is better at beef than technology. He will fix my order.

They ran out of cows.

Received a reply, told me to go ahead and order and they would adjust the charge.

You know Flannery beef on #Berserker day is just not fair [thankyou.gif]

ribeyes!!! begging.

My excessibe balla order was placed before cows ran out, I am certain.

Ordered a couple NY steaks.

I remember getting a call from Mr. Flannery way back when a certain wine critic raved about the products on another board. That was interesting.

Hope he isn’t using cows.

you mean, like these?

merry beefmas!! Devoured the Wagyu Jorge and regular CA jorge cuts. Best ribeyes everrrrr

Yes, for some reason, if you order two different sizes of CA Reserve NY Steaks, it discounts only one size…hmm, I’ll leave a note or send an email. Their customer service (I think it’s Bryan’s daughter) is great. [cheers.gif]

Order in. Check instagram for some carnage this weekend!