Flannery Beef - 40% off CA & MW New York Steaks

Second the second! This is great stuff!

Charlie, Todd, do you do any seer or just marinate and roast?

Got some of everything, thanks!

Haven’t had the pork for quite a while! Very excited to grab a few!

Cheers!
Marshall

We love Flannery Beef so order for New Yorks and rib caps placed. The incredible BD12 130-Day Dry Aged Ribeyes are still a delicious experience we won’t ever forget.
Maybe someday we will see their return.

We did sell out already!! I’m sorry!!!
-katie

OK. But I still cannot check out with what is in my cart. I keep getting error that my billing address does not match. Please call me or check me out.

Order in!

gotcha covered, got your order in :slight_smile:

-katie

They make amazing meat sauce for pasta and killer tacos as well.

The one time we had it (together, very special, lots of tenderness, and not just the pork rib cap) we just marinated and roasted it, but now I"m curious about 1) smoking it, and/or 2) searing then roasting!

I bought 4, so I can experiment

Great meat & customer service. Thank you Katie!!

Thanks Bryan and Katie. You rock!

I’m intrigued by searing one over hotter-than-hell hardwood and then making tacos.

“We” sounds like a lot of people were involved in the preparation of this…just sayin.

1 Like

You already were given credit for it like 100 times - I just said Carnes and I ‘had it’, but you, sweet chef of mine, ‘made it’…

1 Like

I love the product. No, I LOVE the product. The deal makes the price irresistible. I just wish we had room to freeze all the steaks I want to purchase. Also, outstanding customer service. You seriously can’t go wrong buying from Bryan

Ordered!

Another year. Another looking at the total after discount and going back for more. Thanks for taking care of us Team Flannery!

Yup i was about to type the same thing… saw the discount… piled on some more on for me ( not my friends) now I need a steak defender ala cellar defender. [snort.gif]

1 Like