Flannery Beef - Putting you in the Dry Aging Driver's Seat (plus some timeless favs)

I’m going to go bankrupt … and also probably have to get some medication to deal with the side-effects. Worth it!

Order placed, bought a mix of 30 day, 60 day and a couple of the Wagyu.

NY strip steaks ordered. Oh how I love Flannery steaks. flirtysmile

Yes, order placed. As usual.

Alrighty i’m in… first time ordering… can’t wait to try…

They are delectable.

We sous vide then seared last year, cooked to 128 degrees. Mmmmmmm.

I couldn’t swing the big balla cut like the Fu master, but grabbed some 60 day, 28 day, and the wagyu in fours so we could have one couple join us for each.

You will not be sorry.

I had originally not grabbed the wagyu, then my wife told me I’d better!

First time, you will be thrilled.

Plus, I forgot to mention, and I am sure he hears this a thousand times per day - job well done, Todd.

Really glad you exist!

Cost wise per pound it’s actually cheaper to do the whole thing.

Thanks, but no. Maybe a dozen times on BerserkerDay, but you don’t know me very well if you think I get ‘job well done, Todd’ a thousand times a day! More like ‘what the hell did you do, Todd?’

TG! I was about to ask - “Did my post go through? WHY DIDN’T MY POST GO THROUGH! Did someone delete it?” [snort.gif]

omg yes - a THOUSAND times a day, lately

Of the 3 30% off steaks, which is the best to try as a first order with Flannery? Any suggestions? Would love to do 2 of each, but the bank account isn’t overly excited about berserker day

I think the 60 day is the most ‘different’ experience from a ‘usual’ steak.

Beware cooking it too much, it doesn’t have that bright red/pink when cooked, so mind the temperature!

It has an almost nutty component to it’s flavor and a unique texture. Very fun to serve with ‘regular’ steaks and compare!

One16 ouncer is more than ample for my wife and I.

You are bad evil, but in a good way.

How do you have yours processed, do you know about how much meat you end up with?

Now you got me thinking.

You can always razzle some of it on Meat Street!

109 ordered (not a huge fan of ultra extended aging so it seemed this one made more sense), along with some waygu, short ribs, Jorges and hangers… I should be set for the year…

I just ordered some Wagyu and some dry aged NY cuts. I had a shipping question and talked to Bryan. He could not have been nicer or more helpful!

Thanks for the offer!

In for the Wagyu Pave and some NY’s. My family is addicted to the wagyu sliders, was hoping to add some to the order but can’t find them??

He said 10% loss at 40odd days.

I haven’t figured out what I want to do yet.

So right now he has a rack with a bunch of 7 bone aging. Once you order the store slaps a post it note on it and it ages for X more days and is reserved for you.

I have been waiting over 300 days for this.