Flannery Beef - Putting you in the Dry Aging Driver's Seat (plus some timeless favs)

What is the price per pound? Do you cut it up and vacuum seal yourself or does Bryan do it for you?

should be about $27/lb. He will cut it up however you want to cut it. I can ask for 7 Jorge cuts and it’ll be cheaper than buying 7 separately!

Thanks Charlie! Now I need to convince the wifey!

In. Will see what all the fuss is about.
Cant wait to compare the ages.

Except Jorge cuts are from the chuck end and the whole thing only has one chuck end, so you will have diminishing proportions of spinalis as you move toward the loin end. neener

Wow, some great deals indeed. Got some BDAY steakes. I am excited!

Way in for this one.

Love Flannery Beef!
Trying the 109. Charlie influenced.
Some pave cut new yorks and always a custom burger blend.

I crumbled for the primal, got hooked by (but not in) the rib.

BDay resistance really is futile, it seems.

And hey, why not eight more pounds of burger meat while we’re at it.

Purchased 6 Pave cuts! Super excited to try these out.

please and thank you

Are items that are not shown above available at the 15% off? I have some
‘Build a Burger” and California Reserves in but the code not working for me. Happy to press go at higher price if you folks fix or toss in some beef for the difference. Berserkers don’t miss out on building your own burgers with some dry aged in them.

wat

what if i’m getting the super special parts only. [snort.gif] [snort.gif] . Yeah. Probably only get about 4 Jorge cuts. Rest will be the strip loin looking first cut and some thinner cap ribeyes.

The only things at discount are the NY steak cuts and the whole custom aged stuff. Nothing else is 15% off or 30% off. CA reserves and Build a Burger have no discount. The code ONLY works for the CA reserve NY steaks, 60 day NY steaks and Pave Cut.

In for the pave’

How many t-bones, porterhouses would one typically get from the whole shortloin?

107 it is!

I’m overflowing from Christmas but for those who have not had the Flannery. Try it and see what the hype is about. You wont be disapointed.

Gonna grill a strip for lunch in celebration of Berserker Day.

I had to give this stuff a go for the first time. Can’t wait.