Flannery Beef x BerserkerDay11: Ribeyes, Porterhouse, Hangers and More!

Ribeyes and Hangers, 13-1/2lbs of goodness headed my way.

So sorry I missed this offer due to travel :frowning:

Hey Tom - you’re in complete control of when the product ships out. During the checkout section of the site there’s a nifty little calendar that will let you select when you want your order to ship, so you can have us wait until after you get home to ship em out. On the flip side, we absolutely would be able to get your order out this week for arrival by Fri -it’s whatever works best for you!

-Katie

In for a few porterhouses! Thanks

Thank you for hearing my pleas to put the Hanger Steaks on sale again!!! I swear, I’ve fed half of Washington State with those things (not to mention visitors from Europe and Mexico!) I went deep across the board and will be posting the results, as always, at @AKGrill

Order placed. Thank you, Bryan.

Just picked up 4 Rudds and 4 Porterhouse

Hangers (again!), Ribeyes (again!) and Pichana for the first time. Thanks!

Whoo Hoo! Order in :slight_smile:

Hah! Just come up to my place :smiley: Bring Carolyn (and your shoes), while you’re at it!

Got in one of my largest Flannery orders ever! Hangers, porterhouse, ribs, and a picanha!
Congrats to Katie, too!

Hanger, porterhouse (to be prepared bistecca alla fiorentina style!) and Rudds ordered! I don’t know why Flannery is so much better than everything else out there… but it is!

So stoked to see ribeyes on offer again. Picked up a nice selection!

Thank you - looking forward the the Rudd steaks :smiley:

Quick question - how do the various porterhouse sizes translate to approximate thickness? Thanks!

Bryan, what’s a good rule of thumb to thaw these before grilling? Assume I’m taking them from freezer to a 39-40 degree refrigerator. Thanks!

Ribeyes and hangers!!

ya’ll killing me! Gone rogue and went vegetarian since December 1st. Wife has been yelling at me for all the flannery I still have in the freezer. dare I chance adding more. lol

Love me some Hanger Steaks. Thanks Katie and Bryan!!!

Order in - yessssss