Flannery Beef!

Yeah they are great.

They’re the pieces in the middle of this platter.
54B28235-A7D3-4268-8B97-F491DE46B49E.jpeg

I bit on the flight … just have to try the wagyu.

Thanks to all for replies and pushing me over the edge. Ordered a few of the Wagyu faceoffs.

Bryan

Having lots of log-in issues, and nothing coming through on my password email

Sorry! we’ve got a gremlin in the password reset link, can’t figure out how to fix it. pm me the email your account is under; I’ll reset password for you!

-K

PM sent

Screw all ya’ll and your ‘it freezes just fine’ talk. Had to drop an order for that horizontal after reading all that. Wallet is feeling it. [swoon.gif]

Won’t be disappointed my friend!

Look forward to my first taste of Flannery beef. +1 on Patrick’s suggestion for a ribeye deal flirtysmile

In for The Younger Crowd

This is super interesting. Thanks Katie!
I think all things considered I still prefer a rib to a loin.
What about some dry aged chuck? Get some flat irons and nice cuts of spinalis…
Or maybe that just means a killer sale on the Jorge cut?

Rib eye! Rib eye!

Thanks for participating once again! Picked up a Younger Crowd and threw in some Adventurous Burgers and Shortloin Tails from the Deals section for good measure.

I also tend to go for Ribeyes myself, but have been able to subsist on New Yorks for the last couple of years. First world problems, but I would also be in line for a Ribeye sale [thankyou.gif]

Such and easy purchase! Thanks Bryan & Katie!

Looking forward to trying for the first time. There is nothing like a nicely aged steak. I normally by 1/2 cow here in Texas, which are great, but I’m looking for a more aged cut. Perfect time to try!!

Just for fun, pics of the 21 and 49 day steaks.
9E137EDD-C51E-4C8E-87F0-606F2301EE3E.jpeg
4103BF05-FCB9-4B6A-8F94-FA2FF5C07DA2.jpeg
BF1270A8-6CEB-472A-9620-D29CE049384E.jpeg
1A80DC43-3883-45D0-9456-9A2F4521DBB7.jpeg

Yum! Thanks for sharing.

The lighter ones are the 49

Coincidentally, I tried a 49 last week and have a 21 lined up for tonight. The 49 was at the far end of what I find enjoyable. I liked it in small quantities but couldn’t finish the steak. The dogs went wild over it though. As soon as they got the first sniff they were jumping up and down and begging.

How did you cook it?