Flooding in Sonoma County

Is Pax still sharing a space or selling some Wind Gap stuff? I though they were completely separate by my now?

Cheers

I was just going off the photo Pax posted on his Instagram story. Showed a big bin of bottles of Pax & Wind Gap tossed in with a caption alluding to an expensive loss.

I think the tasting room at the Barlow is selling thru the remaining inventory but could be wrong.

I used to own that property. The buildings have all been raised since I got flooded out of there in 2005/2006.

That being said, the area you showed in the after photo facing north is a bit misleading as the pool is the highest area on the property, and as I found out to my shock flood insurance does not cover the pool, pool equipment, landscaping, and anything deemed outdoor.

The whole rear of that property, where I held the first two “Pinot on the River” events 15 years ago, is probably still under water, so they have a lot of hard, dirty work ahead of them.

Best of luck to them, of course, I’m glad I left, even though I lost everything.

The Barlow owners are getting a lot of fingers pointed at them. Read the comment below this article, which is a more thoughtful version of a lot of angry comments from tenants, on the PressDemocrat.com site.

I also have heard from multiple sources, while at World of Pinot over the weekend, that the damage at a very famous winery there, is much, much worse than reported. I have no firsthand knowledge of this however.

http://www.sonomawest.com/sonoma_west_times_and_news/news/the-barlow-is-underwater-literally/article_199b8b46-3acc-11e9-bdf5-6bc4087f4374.html

Which photo? I just looked at both the Pax winery account, and Pax’s personal account, and saw nothing other than the flooded building photo from the outside.

It was on his personal Instagram story which disappears after a certain time. (24 hours?)

Thanks. Just found it. The bins looked like mostly cardboard, etc. Maybe there were different ones earlier.

The photo I was referencing is gone. It was a similar size bin but all bottles. I believe two of those bins.

Bad news, any word on Pax’s inventory?

Zazu has one too.

Photo and video from Zazu. 22” of water is a lot.

Got an email from the course with some pictures during flood and after. River flowed right through the Course as expected. Course is open with some provisional tees and holes closed (3,4&8) but it survived. Gonna be just fine