Franny Beck: Maybe the Greatest Berserker Day Offer Ever! EXTENDED

Tim, thanks for the awesome order and really appreciate the kind words! Glad to help folks get Franny Beck any way we can

In for a showcase, thanks for the great deals!

Going to try the Johan vintage 4 pack. Great offers.

Thanks Tim! Are you going to make it back out this way anytime soon?

Just ordered a PN Showcase! Great deal on great wines!

yeah right Sheila … LMAO

Rick, appreciate you coming back each year! It’s the kind of relationship we like to build at Franny Beck (especially when we can help you avoid that Denver traffic [highfive.gif] )

Jeff, thank you so much for the kind words and looking forward to meeting up again!

I actually found 2 tremendous offers that made my day … [cheers.gif]

Ha, indeed! That “Friend of a Friend Wants to Land His Helicopter at Screaming Eagle" Pack is pretty legit on top of the Pinot Showcase

Always an easy Berserker buy. Thanks for the offers, Michael.

Thanks Tom! A true Franny Beck supporter, already stocking up and you just received a shipment. Baller

Chris, thank so much for the order! You’ll be very pleased with the Pinot Showcase!

Hi Michael,

I just sent you a PM with an order i hope you can fill! Everyone, i had the chance to taste with Michael in Nov and he rolled out a very special tasting. It was so fun. His hospitality was amazing and his enthusiasm is off the charts. That exuberance is reflected in his wines - passionately crafted with a bit of risk. My wife and i had different favorites but the 16 WV speaks of OR and the Friend of a Friend deal is crazy value! The 17 Bieze Chard is very focused and shows the cool climate of the vineyard. Th 16 Le Chenaie was my wife’s favorite and she has a much better palate than mine. Buy these wines with confidence!!

In for a Pinot Showcase. I was introduced to this last BD, an easy repurchase.

Hey Kurt, thank you. That Vintage Pack is very cool, happy to offer two different versions of it this year! Vintage matters in Oregon

In for a pinot noir showcase. Thx!

Ordered the Chard and Pinot 3 pack-should have ordered 2 and given one to our daughter for her birthday since we all love your wines! Looks like your baby’s getting big! Trying to get back out with some friends in early summer.

Audrey, thank you so much for the Showcase order. Can’t wait to get these wines into your hands!

OK-Audrey and her husband are the friends we want to visit with!