Franny Beck: Maybe the Greatest Berserker Day Offer Ever! EXTENDED

Ha! Super cool, let’s make it happen. And yes, little Paul is getting big :slight_smile:

Thank you sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar [cheers.gif]

In for the Pinot 6 pack!

Bill, thank you so much for the kind words! It means a great deal. Tasting with folks like you and your wife is part of the job I love the most!

Took the Open Letter Pack…looking forward to trying these.

Opened a 2014 Willamette Valley today from a previous BD purchase to taste taste for this offering:

2014 Franny Beck Pinot Noir - USA, Oregon, Willamette Valley (1/26/2020) 93 POINTS
Pours lighter garnet with with a nose of bright red fruit and acidic energy at first, with an obvious brooding, olives and brine character developing with air. One the palate, there is a darker, heavier mood, which is just lovely. Medium bodied with flavors of dark cherries, black tea, and light pepper. It’s an excellent, full character pinot which is a terrific value. Many years of life and further development remain. (93 points)

Hey Mike, we love seeing folks come back for more! Thanks so much!

In for a Showcase 6 pack!

Thanks so much Todd, I think you’re really going to enjoy that Showcase Pack!

In! I think I made it prior to close.

Uh…what?

[attachment=0]B8BBA37C-44D6-46E7-B0D8-4F0F08A2A18E.jpeg[/attachment]
B8BBA37C-44D6-46E7-B0D8-4F0F08A2A18E.jpeg

Hey Corey, thanks for the order. The Showcase seems to be a very popular package :slight_smile:

Nate, just contact me directly with your order. We can get wine to you. Michael@frannybeck.com

CA resident here. Sent you an email! :slight_smile:

Gotta email. It’s in the instructions, yo.

In for a Showcase pack

Got my order in! Friends have been raving about these for a couple years and I’m happy to finally be able to give it a shot!
Showcase + a couple add-ons.

Ordered something, I forget already, look forward to picking it up sometime!

Mark, thank you for the flyer on the “open Letter” pack. It’s such a great way to see the full spectrum of Franny Beck. Cheers!

Hey Alex, I think you nailed that tasting note, really. Those brine and black tea characteristics are the hallmark of the vintage for me. Love those qualities of that wine! Everyone always complains about how spoofy the wines were from '14, but I don’t find that at all with our wines. Thanks again for sharing that note!