Franny Beck: Maybe the Greatest Berserker Day Offer Ever! EXTENDED

In for a showcase pack!

Hey Alex, I think you nailed that tasting note, really. Those brine and black tea characteristics are the hallmark of the vintage for me. Love those qualities of that wine! Everyone always complains about how spoofy the wines were from '14, but I don’t find that at all with our wines. Thanks again for sharing that note!
[/quote]

That 2014 Johan was no slouch either!

Excited to give it a try.

Hey Adam, by the skin of your teeth. Thanks as always, man! You’re definitely one of our earliest supporters that make Franny Beck possible. Appreciate the commitment to our little winery!

Hey Curtis, thanks for the email and the order (and the attention to instruction [thumbs-up.gif] ) The Bieze Chardonnay is just fantastic, one of those “vineyard matters” wines. You’ll dig it

In for a show. The cellar’s full, but I’m sure I’ll be kicking myself for not buying more when it finally gets warm enough to ship, and I have a chance to try Michael’s work.

Just purchased a Chenaie 4-pack. Looking forward to trying these!

Thanks Brendan for the support! We really appreciate it even if your Gators stole one from my Cavs in the Orange Bowl champagne.gif

I’m in California so I sent an e-mail just now to place an order. Thanks!

Picked up a Pinot Noir showcase! Thanks so much!

ordered a few. thanks

ordered the Wineberserker community pack. Love this Pinot!!

Thanks again, Adam. Enjoy the wines!

Hey John, that’s a dangerous way to approach Berserker Day! :slight_smile: enjoy the wines!

After much deliberation on where my Pinot dollars are going, I have pulled the trigger on the Showcase 6 pack pinot. First time and excited.

Cheers!

Email sent for a Pinot Noir Showcase!

Hey Andy, thanks for the order. That Showcase pack has been very popular (with good reason!)

Last minute Order placed

In for a vintage 4 pack!

Excited for you to get to try these! [cheers.gif]