Franny Beck: The Greatest Berserker Day Offer Ever. V.6

Tom, as always, appreciate you and your support over the years! Means to world

Fanny Pack…yes please! Order in!

1 Like

Missed out last year, so in early for the BD PN Showcase. [highfive.gif]

1 Like

In for the ‘Open Letter…’. Looking forward to it… thank you!

1 Like

IN.

Thanks Michael

[cheers.gif]

1 Like

Hey Lee, thanks so much! I think you’re really going to like the diversity of this case!

Open letter for me

What is Blue Label

1 Like

Great question: from the first day we released our Willamette Valley blend, we’ve called it “Blue Label” (for obvious reasons- its blue). So, in 2017, we made it official that the blend was now “Blue Label”

seriously good wines at terrific BD prices!! Keep on rocking Michael.

1 Like

How can you not say yes to the Open Letter case??? I’m in.

1 Like

I already warned the wife, this year is the sampler year. Next year will be the “where do we build a 2nd wine cellar” year :slight_smile:

1 Like

E-mail sent, Michael.

1 Like

Honestly, I went back and just read the original post for that thread and just shook my head and chuckled. Just classic

Thank Terry, together we can bring back the Fanny Pack!

Deciding between the Johan and La Chenaie vintage packs. According to the tech data on the website and CT scores they look very similar. Anyone here have any thoughts on either one?

Michael,

Hope you are slammed! Unbelievable deals - I own most of these wines - a chance to acquire more 2016 La Chenaie may prove to much to overcome (amazing wine). Your track record working with Johan fruit is also incredible. I’ve got those stored offsite to see how they blossom.

Best, Bill

1 Like

Order in for the Open Letter. Hope you are doing well Michael!

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks so much, Robert. The Open Letter is very popular today

Mike, thank you for the kind words and for the killer order. Very much appreciated

In for the Patrick Taylor case.

1 Like