Franny Beck: The Greatest Berserker Day Offer Ever. V.6

Thanks Chris, it kind of makes me chuckle each time I see that pack pop up on my screen

Hey Pat, thanks for the order. That is definitely a cool one, so much difference between '16 and '17. You’re going to dig it!

The easiest BDay purchase of them all. Grateful to have discovered Michael’s wines a few years back and even happier to discover that he’s an A+ human to boot.

1 Like

Man, thanks so much! That '16 La Chenaie is on point, one of my favorite wines I’ve made, for sure!

The showcase is really nice this year! Thanks for the order, I think you’ll dig it

I ordered the showcase as well and meant to add three Rose, do I just email you the update?

Chris, I’m going to cancel the first order. Can you re-order with the extra Rose? That way it will all be shipped under one order.

Hey Terry, thank you so much for the support and the order! Fanny Packs are flying off the shelf!

Hey Bill, if you want some '16 La Chenaie I know the owner…

OMG open letter, just saw this! HA!!

Find any more inventory, Michael? Remember…there’s one more day…and it’s possibly bigger

1 Like

Dennis, glad you jumped on board this year! That showcase pack is fun little pack, Enjoy! [cheers.gif]

Man, the Open letter pack is en fuego this year. Good thing you jumped on it when you did, Garry, might not last too long today. Yikes! champagne.gif

Hey Peter, certainly appreciate your support over the years. Hasn’t gone unnoticed, promise you. All the best and thank you again! [berserker.gif]

Tom, Ha! I agree. I think a few people have grabbed an Open Letter case simply for the name. Appreciate the support!

Hey Anthony, thank you for the order. Just noticed you’re in Fairfax. I’m a Mason grad. Miss my time in NoVa sometimes (except 66 and 495 between 4-7pm [wow.gif] )

Adam, I think we’ve got you covered! Kind of a hard deal to pas up. Thanks as always! You’re part of a small group of Franny Beck Lifers champagne.gif

Michael,

I made my replacement order and got confirmation. You can release the error back to the pack. Thanks!

1 Like

Yep, we’re just up the road from Mason. And traffic is better now, but for the wrong reasons :frowning:

Order in for a Pinot 6 pak

1 Like

Just emailed for a California order!

1 Like