GaryVee Wine Club

perhaps he’s in build the subscriber base mode

A good price on something I might not want is not my idea of a good value.

Was going to start a new thread on this, but figured I’d just bump the old one. Wanted to say, considering how easily I blow $55/month on other bullshit, this club has delivered consistently since the first shipping. I’m a fan, and the January shipping introduced me to Vidon Vineyard and their 3 clones Chehalem pinot which knocked my socks off on pop 'n pour. I have NOT been disappointed so far. Worth a second look if you’re willing to part with $55 in hopes of a receiving a pleasant surprise every now and then.

From wikipedia

“Vaynerchuk has made a number of personal investments as an angel investor including in women’s publisher PureWow in 2017. He has also invested in Facebook, Twitter, Venmo and dozens of other startups.[27][8] In 2017 Entrepreneur magazine put Vaynerchuk’s net worth at $160 million.”

Still trying to buy the Jets, I assume. [snort.gif]

Probably needs a lot more than 160 million to do that.

ya think … [popcorn.gif]

Leverage, my good man.

Disclaimer - I have tailgated with Gary (my tailgate - he brought Fontalloro and D’Alesme Becker) and shared wine with him over dinner.

Ok, name dropper…

That was 15 years ago, no?

neener

No. I think it was 2007.

I’d waited until seeing what the wines were in the first few shipments, but joined up starting with December, as the value thus far looked solid. For the January wines, the Vidon runs about $40 online and the Le Brun de Neuville Blanc de Blancs $50 on sale at WL, so delivered for $55… pretty good. Haven’t tried those two yet, but was pleased with last month’s wines. Maybe they are still in loss-leader mode to get more people on board-- time will tell. In the meantime, it’s fun to get the ‘surprise’ box each month. Not sure what they’ll do about holding shipments as the weather gets warmer.

i also like it. I appreciate some random wines showing up. every month is a pretty rapid clip but at $55 it’s presented good value so far.

Can’t ship any wine in the summer unless you like cooked wines. Can’t believe there are still places shipping year round.

I think the value is unbeatable. For someone who loves trying wine, it’s a no-brainer. He really does seem to have a dialed in palate that truly knows his audience.

I joined the club, received my first shipment this month, and cracked the 13 Ulyses Valdez Sonoma PN. Damnnnnnn. Club costs $55/month shipped. This bottle was worth the month’s cost of entry alone.

Found it local and grabbed 2 more. Absolutely delicious bottle of wine.

Any word on whether they will hold shipments?

I bet they will for Berserkers! [berserker.gif]

I’m gonna ask now

Got it hooked up!!!

Email Brandon at brandon at winelibrary.com and he’ll set anybody up who wants the hold on shipments.

Uh-oh,
the young Todd is starting to realize his power

Used only for the good of the Berserkers, however.